Wake up! Don't yall take your football seriously!

Rolluptheweagles

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I knew you wouldn't know what an engineer is. Well i am a civil engineer...I work with streams bridges and dams. Yes that's right I design dams and bridges. Any other questions?

Yeah, we're Auburn people and have NO IDEA what engineers are..... :rolleyes:

So you've already received your Civil Engineering degree? From what high school?

LOL you are the one who never ceases to amaze ugathinkyouknowitall. You may work part time with an engineering firm but i can promise you youaren't an engineer. And no I am not the one who asked for a picture of you. I believe it all started with CCTAU and TitanTiger, but sometimes i forget engineers cant read..... I didnt lie about having a picture of you, cause ex boyfriend sent it to me. With a recent virus and the destruction of some valuable windows files, i had to fdisk my hard drive and start allover. However it may be on the other hard drive sitting right here ill plug it in and find out when i return from the gym and tanning bed. And no i didnt just figure out there were tanning beds but from your previous post you acted like you were the only one who had one, kinda like how you show everyone around here how you dont have a brain. Watch out for all the klies youtoss out around here, they always have a way of coming back and biting you in the butt. You'll learn one day.....I hope

Once again you have lied, he did not send you a picture and I know that he doesn't want to be involved so LET IT GO good god. yes I am an engineer my name is on quite a few official government blueprints thankyou very much. Yes I do know everything so you were right there. I'm tired of arguing with a 2 year old because you can't understand ANYTHING.

LMAO he did send a picture and if he told you otherwise he lied lol. I know he doesnt wanna get involved, but if i have to have proof to back up what isay then so be it. You need to learn tolighten up a bit kiddo...You started the name calling here first before anyone else ever said anything.

You know what...that's fine if you have a picture of me because then you know I look a heck of a lot better and there's no point in us fussing anymore. I think it's funny that you keep telling me to lighten up when you're the one going psycho/stalker about the whole thing. I'm not gonna fuss with you anymore, there's nothing to fuss about so let's just let it go.

Archived