How is Auburn not listed here?

Guest Tigrinum Major

I would bet we are not far outside the #10 spot. Maybe we are getting somewhat of a pass due to having some decent teams in the not too distant past. When we were good we had fan support. Just a thought.

I can tell you that the 10 spot will be vacant by the end of this year after Huggy Bear steps on campus in Manhattan. Hopefully Auburn will not slip into that spot, especially with the commitment to build so they will come...

Unbiased opinions are hard for some of you bashers to swallow!!!! Our facilities were never as bad as some make them out to be, but if we get a new arena, that's great.

Fact is, whenever I was able to make a BB game, and I went to quite a few, at BEMC, I went. When I couldn't, I didn't. That won't change for me, regardless of what sort of showplace arena is built.

Of course, all those who have been so critical of BEMC and clamoring for a new arena will be saying every week, "Come on Martha, get the kids ready! We've gotta get there for the basketball game..... I just can't stand to miss one in that new arena.... you know, it has cupholders!" YEAH, RIGHT Those who've complained so loudly about the need for a new arena will be doing what they always do....... looking for something else Auburn to complain about.

• 1 month later...

Stanford one of the top 10 worst jobs? You've got to be kidding me.

They aren't far removed from being a #1 seed in the NCAA tournament, and still have ample fan support, and on the issue of their supposed recruiting woes, note that they just hauled in two 5-star prospects in the Lopez brothers.

Archived