I lost my brother today

japantiger

I lost my older brother today after his four year fight with cancer. We were blessed that it's only been about the last 2 weeks that he really couldn't get out and function the way he would have liked. He passed quietly with his wife and all 4 kids holding onto him.

We are catching flights back to the states in the morning to be with the family for the funeral.

I'm broken hearted now.

God Bless Bill and please be as good to him today as he has been to me all these years.

Thoughts & Prayers are with you and your family.

Travel safe.

I'm sorry to hear about that. My family's condolences and prayers are with Bill and your whole family. Have a safe journey home.

Just awful.

I hate to hear of such a loss, but it's good that you got to spend that important time with him. Travel safe and all my prayers are with you.

I am sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family and with Bill's wife and children.

I know it doesn't make anything easier, but I lost my mother to cancer years ago and I try to find some comfort in the fact that at least in a situation like this there is time for everyone to speak their peace and ensure all is right with the family and the Lord. As I said, I know it doesn't help, but if nothing else I was always thankful to have the opportunity to thank my mother for everything and a situation like this is better than an unexpected death after an argurment or something similar.

Please accepr condolences form all of us. It may help to think of him as not suffering anymore. It did when my Dad passed away.

Prayers and thoughts are with you and Bill's family. May the Lord comfort all of you during this difficult time.

Thoughts and prayers for you all.

Just noticed the thread. Sorry to hear about your brother. There are very few who can say they haven't been affected in one way or another by that disease. I lost my mother as well a few years back. I hope the last few days have given you time to get through the grieving period and start really remembering the great things about your brother.

God bless.

I would like to thank all of you for your thoughts and prayers. I wish there was a way to let you know how wonderful Bill was. He was my older brother and was a fine boy who grew into an even finer man, husband and father of 4. He passed peacefully secure in the knowledge that he was going to be with the Father. I take much comfort in that.

I just now saw this, I haven't been here in a while, and it's a little late, but I will definitley pray for his family and you and yours, that you get through the grief. May God rest his soul.

Archived