Red Sox win streak

Ranger12

The have now won 10 in a row and all of them against NL teams in interleague play. Is this a sign that the NL champs will lose to the AL champs in the WS? Probably not, but it does make one wonder how a team can dominate another league like that.

AL is clearly the better league. Doesn't help the records when the best league in baseball (AL Central) is playing the worst league in baseball (NL Central). Aside from the Mets, no one in the NL is playing good ball (maybe LA? I usually just ignore the NL West).

Sox have done it right, get a good one-two pitching matchup, and ride their big hitters. When do they play the Yanks again?

I think we don't play the Yankees again until the middle of August, but I'll have to check that to make sure. Our games tonight and tomorrow night against the Mets will be on ESPN2 and ESPN.

12 in a row and swept the best team in the NL!!! Boy it scares me to be this good before the All-Star break. Too bad we don't play Detriot until August, right before we play the Yankees.

Good pitching duel tonight between Schilling and Glavine.

Archived