Tech Question

WarTiger

thought i would see if anybody here can help me with this: I launched Windows Media Player to listen to some streaming audio. In media player, it gives an option to burn the playlist to cd. The problem is, the file is too large to fit on a CD, so i was wondering if anybody here knows how to get that saved to a harddrive. Apparently it only allows to copy to removable media... anybody have any ideas??

when i launch windows media player I don't see any kind of menu or commands on top like: file, edit,...etc... Where did you see the export playlist to file option?? I don't see it anywhere...

It depends on what version of windows media player you have. If you have an older version you can click file save as and it will let you save it. I guess im right I dunno lol.

WARR EAGLE

That is true if you click on the link click save as. If you click on the link and when windows media player comes up go file save as media type or something like that. If not go get the newest version of windows media player. If not you can alwasy get real player and it should work.

nope...no option to save it when media player is running, only option is to burn it to cd...and its too big for a cd...and already tried real player too.....doesn't work..

Archived