Joey Cameron speaks out...

Guest Tigrinum Major

IMHO, In the long run and in the short run, Auburn is better off without Joey Cameron.

"I've already seen Carmelo Anthony, Lebron James. Pretty soon, I'm going to have a chance to play against these guys," Cameron said. "In Auburn, people are sitting around doing nothing."

So far Mr. Cameron, all you have shown is potential. Until you actually show you are capable of more than being a spoiled prima Donna butt wipe, don't assume you will make it in the NBA. From what I have heard, your work ethic is equal to that of a 19 year old St. Bernard. Unless you change, you will be lucky to to work at McDonalds.

"I like the school. I like the people. I like the environment. Coach, I hated him," Cameron said. "My coach made me so miserable there that I really hate the word Auburn itself. It makes me sick to my stomach."

Maybe the coach knows something you have not been able to come to grips with.

IMHO, In the long run and in the short run, Auburn is better off without Joey Cameron.
"I've already seen Carmelo Anthony, Lebron James. Pretty soon, I'm going to have a chance to play against these guys," Cameron said. "In Auburn, people are sitting around doing nothing."

So far Mr. Cameron, all you have shown is potential. Until you actually show you are capable of more than being a spoiled prima Donna butt wipe, don't assume you will make it in the NBA. From what I have heard, your work ethic is equal to that of a 19 year old St. Bernard. Unless you change, you will be lucky to to work at McDonalds.

"I like the school. I like the people. I like the environment. Coach, I hated him," Cameron said. "My coach made me so miserable there that I really hate the word Auburn itself. It makes me sick to my stomach."

Maybe the coach knows something you have not been able to come to grips with.

247338[/snapback]

I don't think any decent coach wants a guy who runs his mouth like this. Think it all you want, but shut up and play.

Archived