Here's something that really is funny!

ugababe117

THIS IS AUBUN FOOTBALL!!!!!!!

It is not Bear Bryant.

It is the smell of fresh cow manure wafting through Jordan-Hare stadium.

It is the Poulon Weed-Eater Bowl.

It is owing your ex-coaches hundreds of thousands of dollars.

It is watching Bama blow your team out the day after your quarterback wins the Heisman.

It is winning your only national championship during a probation year.

It is hearing Jim Fyffe say, "Auburn takes the lead over Appalachain State!" as if he's calling the national championship game.

It is watching Ben Leard run off the field after a nail-biting win over Appalachain State yelling, "We're Back!"

It is getting the recruiting rejects from Bama, Georgia, and Florida.

It is seeing your head coach on national TV give a halftime speech, saying, "Men, we're gonna, we're gonna, we're gonna."

It is Jeff Burger asking Bo Jackson "Why did you run to that side?" & Bo saying "Huh?"

It is telling people from other parts of the country that Bo played for Auburn not Alabama and hearing them ask, "Where's Auburn?"

It is almost running out of toilet paper whenever Auburn lucks up against Bama or Florida.

It is holding up four fingers at the end of the 4th quarter because Bama does it.

It is having 5 SEC Championships in 107 years.

It is having more NCAA investigations than National Championships.

It's paying an ex player in dire financial straits from your rival school to make up stories about illegal payments against his own school.

It's about being an Alabama wannabe.

It is buying championship rings for an 4th ranked 11-0 team because you know that this the closest you will probably ever be to a national championship.

It is all of a sudden becoming a huge basketball fan because your football team sucks.

It is Auburn Football!!!!!!!!

:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UGA football

It's about being too scared to play in the Swamp.

It's about losing to Auburn in Athens again and again and again

It's about Ben leard kicking your butts 31-0 before the half.

It's about having one SEC championship since 1980.

It's about having the SEC's second greastest running back....(BO KNOWS.)

It's about Having a quaterback named Mr.Bobo

and the best of all.............drum roll........

HAVING ONE LONE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP UNDER THE DIRECTION OF

AN.............AUBURN MAN................

UGA football

It's about being too scared to play in the Swamp.

It's about losing to Auburn in Athens again and again and again

It's about Ben leard kicking your butts 31-0 before the half.

It's about having one SEC championship since 1980.

It's about having the SEC's second greastest running back....(BO KNOWS.)

It's about Having a quaterback named Mr.Bobo

and the best of all.............drum roll........

HAVING ONE LONE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP UNDER THE DIRECTION OF

AN.............AUBURN MAN................

And who still comes out on top.....yeah that's right that'd be UGA. Let me go back in time a couple of weeks ago...oh ya I remember we beat your butts.

nuff said

See the cool thing is I made up my list myself.. ;) ...You just relay yours...copy and paste.But of coarse it's in the UGA blood to copy....true genuis is creation.

When we actually get a coach....will see you again and it will be back to our old domination of UGA ly.

I also noticed that you're UGA babe 117 WOW!!!! there's actually over 100 babe's in Athens??? uhmmmm.... <_< I don't know there's a lot of rumors out there...I'm gonna need a link on that one.Last time I went to Athens there was only about 14. :lol:

See the cool thing is I made up my list myself.. ;) ...You just relay yours...copy and paste.But of coarse it's in the UGA blood to copy....true genuis is creation.

When we actually get a coach....will see you again and it will be back to our old domination of UGA ly.

I also noticed that you're UGA babe 117 WOW!!!! there's actually over 100 babe's in Athens??? uhmmmm.... <_< I don't know there's a lot of rumors out there...I'm gonna need a link on that one.Last time I went to Athens there was only about 14. :lol:

You don't get out much do you :)

Hey Babe. Most of your UGA predecessors to this board have represented their school with class over here. You are really making an ass of yourself and your school.

Keep in mind the "guest in someone else's house" when coming to a rival's board.

It's all in good fun and if you don't have the brains to realize that then don't say anything. And just to let you know we have a lot of obnoxious Albarn fans on the UGA message boards so I was just repaying the favor. You need to separate reality from a stupid message board. I have no reason to lie about going to games, since when are you so up to date with my personal life? RELAX...don't be so uptight all the time.

It's all in good fun and if you don't have the brains to realize that then don't say anything. And just to let you know we have a lot of obnoxious Albarn fans on the UGA message boards so I was just repaying the favor. You need to separate reality from a stupid message board. I have no reason to lie about going to games, since when are you so up to date with my personal life? RELAX...don't be so uptight all the time.

No, that isnt in good fun. Thats trashing them. If I wanted to have good fun I would joke around with the score of the UGA/AU game.

And a lot of obnoxious AU fans on the UGA boards? Ok, where? I am on the vent and I rarely see an AU fans.....so....what magical board do you go to that I don't?

It is all of a sudden becoming a huge basketball fan because your football team sucks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shouldn't you avoid the subject of basketball. :lol:

By the way, your administration treated Vince Dooley very professionally. :blink:

I equate coming to someone else's FREE board and slamming them as being the equivalent of going to a guy's house, eating his pizza, drinking his last beer, then commenting on the pizza being cold and the beer being warm.

It's just not cool.

I equate coming to someone else's FREE board and slamming them as being the equivalent of going to a guy's house, eating his pizza, drinking his last beer, then commenting on the pizza being cold and the beer being warm.

It's just not cool.

Granted, I do that all the time though :lol::lol::lol:

It's just not cool.

I don't take it seriously, just someone trying to make jokes. That's why we have the Woodshed.

Of course the proper use of emoticons helps get the point across, if it is just a joke.

And as I've pointed out before "ugababe" is an oxymoron. Kind of like "Bammer class" and "political integrity." :lol:

This is Georgia football:

It is players selling their SEC championship rings on Ebay

It is Musa "Taliban" Smith

It is the Edwards family praising the Lord that they are finished with Athens and UGA

It is having a bad call save you from losing to Central Florida

It is Odell Thurman and other players who Tuberville would have kicked off our team

It is going around saying that Auburn "sucks" when the statistics show:

In the past 20 years, Auburn has won 4 SEC titles compared to UGA's one and

Auburn has had two #1 draft picks to Georgia's 0 (unless you count the USFL lol)

AND Auburn has actually beaten Florida in recent memory

Being a media darling

Having a radio announcer who says "we" all the freaking time and makes farm animal noises

Having a different "we win championship" scenerio every week. Last time I checked, if Oklahoma loses 4 times, Georgia will go to the Sugar Bowl!!!!!!

Having an arrogant former SEC player of the year who claims that Georgia is Alabama state champions when down syndrome David probably couldn't find Alabama on a map ( I expect that one to get deleted, but you've got to admit he's got that eyes too far apart goofy look going on)

A couple of notes:

I hear this arrogance from "our sisters who have so much in common with us" as most of the people on this board call them on a daily basis so I had to vent. No offense Southlink, because you are not as ignorant as UGAb*tch or whatever her name is. Also, don't be dissing my boy Bobo, his dad coached me in high school.

Southlink02 isn't a true UGA fan obviously so I don't give a $hit as to what he says. This board is full of a bunch of whiny sissys who have nothing better to do than make fun of other people because they happen to know more than you and have the guts to tell you. You people take this board WAY to seriously and should think of getting out more...A LOT MORE. I think it's funny how mad I can make a bunch of perverted old men by simply stating the truth. For tips on how to act on a message board please see the dawg vent...everybody knows it's all in good fun except the Albarn fans.

Southlink02 isn't a true UGA fan obviously so I don't give a $hit as to what he says. This board is full of a bunch of whiny sissys who have nothing better to do than make fun of other people because they happen to know more than you and have the guts to tell you. You people take this board WAY to seriously and should think of getting out more...A LOT MORE. I think it's funny how mad I can make a bunch of perverted old men by simply stating the truth. For tips on how to act on a message board please see the dawg vent...everybody knows it's all in good fun except the Albarn fans.

Why in the name of all that is holy do you even come here? Please go away until you grow up a little and your IQ passes 20.

I tell you what why don't YOU go to dawg vent and wait for us all there :lol::lol: .

Wait....so this board is full of people that talk crap though we know we will never meet the other person yet....this thread was started by you..........

right

I don't see the "dawgvent" as the model for how a message board should operate. They kicked me off after one post in which I said I thought Alabama would beat Georgia last year.

And Southlink is not a real Georgia fan? Does that make him an artificial Georgia fan?

I know what he is, he's a loyal Georgia fan, not an arrogant, bandwagon-jumping Georgia fan (like someone else who will remain unnamed).

BTW, what I listed was the truth too. :lsu: 17 :uga: 10

Wait....so this board is full of people that talk crap though we know we will never meet the other person yet....this thread was started by you..........

right

You still make no sense

Southlink02 isn't a true UGA fan obviously so I don't give a $hit as to what he says.  This board is full of a bunch of whiny sissys who have nothing better to do than make fun of other people because they happen to know more than you and have the guts to tell you.  You people take this board WAY to seriously and should think of getting out more...A LOT MORE.  I think it's funny how mad I can make a bunch of perverted old men by simply stating the truth.  For tips on how to act on a message board please see the dawg vent...everybody knows it's all in good fun except the Albarn fans.

Why in the name of all that is holy do you even come here? Please go away until you grow up a little and your IQ passes 20.

I tell you what why don't YOU go to dawg vent and wait for us all there :lol::lol: .

You really have no clue do you...

Southlink02 isn't a true UGA fan obviously so I don't give a $hit as to what he says.  This board is full of a bunch of whiny sissys who have nothing better to do than make fun of other people because they happen to know more than you and have the guts to tell you.  You people take this board WAY to seriously and should think of getting out more...A LOT MORE.  I think it's funny how mad I can make a bunch of perverted old men by simply stating the truth.  For tips on how to act on a message board please see the dawg vent...everybody knows it's all in good fun except the Albarn fans.

You really have no clue do you...

Leave.....you dont go to UGA. You have never been to a game. Your still in high school.....we have already been told this....so goodness...just leave.

Archived