Here's something that really is funny!

ugababe117

Southlink02 isn't a true UGA fan obviously so I don't give a $hit as to what he says.  This board is full of a bunch of whiny sissys who have nothing better to do than make fun of other people because they happen to know more than you and have the guts to tell you.  You people take this board WAY to seriously and should think of getting out more...A LOT MORE.  I think it's funny how mad I can make a bunch of perverted old men by simply stating the truth.  For tips on how to act on a message board please see the dawg vent...everybody knows it's all in good fun except the Albarn fans.

Why in the name of all that is holy do you even come here? Please go away until you grow up a little and your IQ passes 20.

I tell you what why don't YOU go to dawg vent and wait for us all there :lol::lol: .

You really have no clue do you...

Leave.....you dont go to UGA. You have never been to a game. Your still in high school.....we have already been told this....so goodness...just leave.

I had season tickets you moron, plus I got to go to a couple of away games.

When did high school athletics start offering season ticket books? :D:lol:

Southlink02 isn't a true UGA fan obviously so I don't give a $hit as to what he says.  This board is full of a bunch of whiny sissys who have nothing better to do than make fun of other people because they happen to know more than you and have the guts to tell you.  You people take this board WAY to seriously and should think of getting out more...A LOT MORE.  I think it's funny how mad I can make a bunch of perverted old men by simply stating the truth.  For tips on how to act on a message board please see the dawg vent...everybody knows it's all in good fun except the Albarn fans.

Why in the name of all that is holy do you even come here? Please go away until you grow up a little and your IQ passes 20.

I tell you what why don't YOU go to dawg vent and wait for us all there :lol::lol: .

You really have no clue do you...

Leave.....you dont go to UGA. You have never been to a game. Your still in high school.....we have already been told this....so goodness...just leave.

Right. And pigs fly.... :lol:

I'm speechless

We wish!!

My impression of ugababe

ugababe: You suck.

auburnfan: YOU suck.

ugababe: Geez, you hurt my feelings. Why can't you Allbarnites take a joke. You all suck!!!!

auburnfan: YOU suck.

Well we have already taken the time to point out that she hasnt even passed a legal age, she doesnt go to UGA, she pretends that her imaginary b/f is a baseball player at UGA and she has never ever been to an away game. May i ask the admin why this habitual liar has not been banned. She is a mere waste of bandwidth on this site. For her to say SL isnt a true UGA fan??? PLease ....

Hey UGABARF your ignorance is not becoming....

she pretends that her imaginary b/f is a baseball player at UGA

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I forgot about that! :P

:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

Well we have already taken the time to point out that she hasnt even passed a legal age, she doesnt go to UGA, she pretends that her imaginary b/f is a baseball player at UGA  and she has never ever been to an away game.  May i ask the admin why this habitual liar has not been banned.  She is a mere waste  of bandwidth on this site. For her to say SL isnt a true UGA fan??? PLease ....

Hey UGABARF  your ignorance is not becoming....

I NEVER said I went to UGA, I never said anything about my age you people went and found that out yourself. I have been to a lot more away games than you can count and my family has had season tickets for quite awhile. I know you're extremely jealous but before I roll over laughing would you please go crawl back in the hole you came out of. Is it any of your dang business who I'm dating when....NO so stay out of my personal life. Who is getting close to 30 and not married.....yea that'd be you! lol (Try make up or perhaps a paper bag it might help lol) I have never lied on this board...have you proved anything NO and you can try all you want but you'll still be the idiot in the end.

LMAO me an idiot i think not. At age 25 acheiving millionaire status doesnt make me feel like an idiot. It becomes our business that you trashed our board with all your personal info that we didnt care to hear in the first place. You came here spewing your lies, and nobody gave a damn then and noone gives a damn now..... other than its pretty funny to make fun of.

At age 25 acheiving millionaire status doesnt make me feel like an idiot.

Not fair, I am 40 and in hock up to my eyebrows, you wouldn't believe what braces for an 11 and 13 year old cost! I should have been an orthodontist instead of an engineer...

LOL....I'm sorry.....hehe its KNwoing and meeting people at the right time and place. I guess i would call it luck!

LMAO  me an idiot i think not.  At age 25 acheiving millionaire status doesnt make me feel like an idiot.  It becomes our business that you trashed our board with all your personal info that we didnt care to hear in the first place. You came here  spewing your lies, and nobody gave a damn then  and noone gives a damn now..... other than its pretty funny to make fun of.

You are the biggest liar I have ever met. I know for a fact that you aren't anywhere close to even having 1/8th of that. And just to let you know having money doesn't make up for how ugly you happen to be. I never told anyone anything about me on here y'all snooped around till you found it. I can imagine how lonely you must feel...wait no I can't. It's sad that you have to come to a message board to even have what you like to call friends. Just because you will never measure up to half the person I am right now doesn't mean you can be a complete jerk. I know you're jealous but would you please just accept it and move on!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO okies whatever. May i asked why you turned all your attention to me lmao im not the only one dogging you here??? Is it an inferiority complex you got going on???? You dont know what i have and what i dont have. But i do know i have a college degree and and bout to have a masters and you dont even have a high school diploma. I'm not ugly, but if you wanna see ugly... I got a picture of you...... :) NOt jealous not sure what i would be jealous of....an immature habitual lying brat??? Nah i dont want that. I prefer the good life ive got going right now... :)

LOL you dont know jack you silly little 17 year old. Let me guess you got your P.I license the same time you got real estate License???

Thats great sincce you cant get a real estate license til you are at least 18. OOOh how do i know you may ask.....cause ihave a real estate license and own a real estate business....

Archived