AU wants to be a winner

BamaFan3

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree completely...I mean look at UGA...we have more class and pride than any other fan could possibly begin to understand. Coach Richt turned UGA around and look where we are now. I'm gonna have to agree with this Alabama fan. I have never in my life met an Auburn fan with any class and it's impossible for them to have pride so I don't really hold that against them. However I have met quite a few Alabama fans that did have class.

That's a mighty strong statement there, from top to bottom. You really believe all of what you said here?

I agree completely...I mean look at UGA...we have more class and pride than any other fan could possibly begin to understand.  Coach Richt turned UGA around and look where we are now.  I'm gonna have to agree with this Alabama fan.  I have never in my life met an Auburn fan with any class and it's impossible for them to have pride so I don't really hold that against them.  However I have met quite a few Alabama fans that did have class.

That's a mighty strong statement there, from top to bottom. You really believe all of what you said here?

She may, but I don't.

I'm sorry but how does that make him more intelligent, it's my opinion and you don't have to agree with it but it doesn't make him anymore intelligent.

My history on other boards?! The only other board I've been on is the dawgvent and they love me there so would you please clue me in on what you're talking about. I already apologized for what I said and if what I've said makes me an idiot then I don't know what you would call someone else I won't mention. I apoligized so let it go.

I'm sorry but how does that make him more intelligent, it's my opinion and you don't have to agree with it but it doesn't make him anymore intelligent.

Let me put this as kindly, and simply, as possible. The ignorant portion of your statement was when you chose to say that you had never met an Auburn fan with class and that you found it impossible for an them to have pride. First, I gather by this statement that you either haven't been exposed to many Auburn fans, or you are a poor judge of character. I'm not even saying this to back-up Auburn and it's fans, but more to back-up society as a whole. You can't just lump a huge group of people together and make up gross assumptions and stereotypes about them without expecting them to be offended at all.

This is like an American walking around in a Japanese town talking about how dumb, classless, prideless that the Japanese are while inflating America. Whether you feel you have a valid point or not, you have at least some respect for the people whom you are a visitor among. If you'll tone down your posts like these, I think you'll find people here to be warmer towards you unlike the not so distant past.

Is this making any sense to you?

My history on other boards?! The only other board I've been on is the dawgvent and they love me there so would you please clue me in on what you're talking about. I already apologized for what I said and if what I've said makes me an idiot then I don't know what you would call someone else I won't mention. I apoligized so let it go.

Really? Funny....two years...never seen you....

Yes and I'm sorry I included ALL auburn fans in my statement but from being on here I have not found many auburn fans with class. All they do is pick fights with me then blame it on me and say I don't have any class well I don't consider that as having class. I have not met EVERY auburn fan so I take it back. But I can say that the vast majority of auburn fans I have met have lacked class.

Southlink02 you're never even on there and for your information I only joined like a month and a half ago. I had never been on a message board until I came here like 2 months ago. So what's your point?!

Yes and I'm sorry I included ALL auburn fans in my statement but from being on here I have not found many auburn fans with class. All they do is pick fights with me then blame it on me and say I don't have any class well I don't consider that as having class. I have not met EVERY auburn fan so I take it back. But I can say that the vast majority of auburn fans I have met have lacked class.

I've never read a more back-peddling apology. Very disappointing.

Well, I can say with full confidence that the vast majority of female, 17-year old, Georgia fans who refer to themselves as a "babe", and hang out on Auburn forums are brats. :lol:

If you are luming me into this and judging all by 1.. im a very class fan, but when someone comes to a board that is a rival board and their first post is calling a poster on the board a liar, i have issues with that and i will always standup for a fellow Tiger. I'll standup for anyone who i feel deserves it. Had you made an attempt to make yourself a member of this board before you started bashing members of this board you might have had a better welcome here. But to lump all Auburn fans into one group when you have never possibly met all Auburn fans.....<sigh>

If you are luming me into this and judging all by 1.. im a very class fan, but when someone comes to a board that is a rival board and their first post is calling a poster on the board a liar, i have issues with that and i will always standup for a fellow Tiger. I'll standup for anyone who i feel deserves it. Had you made an attempt to make yourself a member of this board before you started bashing members of this board you might have had a better welcome here. But to lump all Auburn fans into one group when you have never possibly met all Auburn fans.....<sigh>

are you talking again??????????

lol that's funny, if you want a brat I can be a brat. I think it's funny that I had enough class to admit I was wrong and I apologized but as soon as I did that you jump all over me. Take the apology and move on...do I have to spell it out for you.

Well im sorry ive been a member of this board for 3 years and just b/c you apologize doesnt mean i should run away from the board and never post again. If that was the point of your apology, I am sorry its not gonna happen. If it was sincere i accept and apologize as well but hope that you understand this is an Auburn board, and if you want respect you also have to show respect.

Archived