FOR SALE: Boat, in Dothan

stoic-one

For sale 16ft custom flats boat 2006 60 evinrude e/tec minkota saltwater trolling motor plus new hummingbird 959c fishfinder gps full color combo, stainless steel screw.

$8000 OBO

Fishb1.jpg

Fishb2.jpg

No it's not the big grey one in my sig pic...

PM me through the board with inquires.

• 2 weeks later...

Just curious - what type of condom should one use for a "stainless steel screw"? Clearly the stereo is blastin' heavy metal music, but I'm not sure about the degree of protection required.

"Houligans"? Any relation to the pub in Dothan?

That would be the one, the owners and staff are friends of mine. I cook there sometimes for special occasions...

I used to frequent that pub when I lived in the Wiregrass. As a matter of fact, I still have my membership card in my wallet. Good times.

Do the guns come loaded, or is the ammo separate? :poke:

I used to frequent that pub when I lived in the Wiregrass. As a matter of fact, I still have my membership card in my wallet. Good times.

Do the guns come loaded, or is the ammo separate? :poke:

You mean these guns??

P1010018.JPG

When I lived in Dothan, we went to "The Club" and "The Alley Cat" across the river. Are either of them still there?

I don't think so...

Good gosh Legal, when was that???

I'm packing up and leaving Dothan right now. :P

So Supper and Legal have ties to the Wiregrass. Who knew these guys have frequented Ross Clark Circle...The Axis of the Universe?

Born in Dothan, raised in Enterprise my entire life until I went to Auburn. After wandering around a while (lived in Arkansas and Georgia), I moved back to Enterprise and worked there for 2 years. I consider it two of the most fun years of my life, as a lot of my friends that I went to high school with moved back around the same time I did to start work. It was a party every night!

Then the fun came to an end as I left a little over a year ago to move to Birmingham. Wait...my wife doesn't read this thing, does she?

Truth is, I would move back to the Wiregrass (either Dothan or Enterprise) in a heartbeat. I am hoping that in 8-10 years, my wife's firm will want to expand into Dothan, and they will name her managing partner. Then I can play Highland Oaks every day and take on AUnation.net as a full-time endeavor. Well, it is pretty much a full-time endeavor for me right now, as you can tell. Odds are it won't happen, but a boy can dream big, can't he? :big:

Oh, and the boat is a little too steep for me.

Archived