Lee Tilley

Proud Tiger

I haven't heard much about Lee Tilley lately. We won a recruiting battle with Ohio State for him and I thought he would play this year. Anybody have any info on him?

Tilley is going to be redshirted, barring significant injuries on the offensive line. Mike Berry is the only offensive lineman who may get playing time, but both Berry and Tilley are way behind Gonzalez, Hart, and Daniels on the depth chart. Auburn loses 4 of 5 OL in 2007, so it is vital that Gonzalez, Hart, and Daniels get playing time this season instead of Tilley and Berry.

Tilley is going to be redshirted, barring significant injuries on the offensive line. Mike Berry is the only offensive lineman who may get playing time, but both Berry and Tilley are way behind Gonzalez, Hart, and Daniels on the depth chart. Auburn loses 4 of 5 OL in 2007, so it is vital that Gonzalez, Hart, and Daniels get playing time this season instead of Tilley and Berry.

Thanks.

Tilley was horrible this camp. I dont know if he just had a bad camp or if he just isnt clicking with our system. He did show up out of shape and overweight, but now that he is in shape he still hasnt shown any signs of good lineman play. I guess the coaches see alot of potential in him that the can cultivate. I hope he can start doing better, he is a really nice guy.

Tilley was horrible this camp. I dont know if he just had a bad camp or if he just isnt clicking with our system. He did show up out of shape and overweight, but now that he is in shape he still hasnt shown any signs of good lineman play. I guess the coaches see alot of potential in him that the can cultivate. I hope he can start doing better, he is a really nice guy.

pshh, how would you know.

pshh, how would you know.

I know! Its like im a manager or something.

Archived