My Little Auburn Girl!

Jenny AU-92

She did NOT have an LSU picture made this year - her daddy did not bother to get her any tacky purple and gold crap, and I'll be danged if I am payign for it... NOT my responsibility...

Besides, she is already enthusiastically yelling "Touchdown Auburn!" with her mommy - who's he kidding to think he can turn her to the Dark Purple side?

Here's Katie's Auburn picture for the year. Thanks to Auntie Ravad for the cheerleader outfit!!

katieauburn22006nu6.jpg

Very Cute!

Glad to help with the 'Proper' attire.

:big:

Catch me on the right (or should I say WRONG) day, and I'll be THRILLED to let Blonde Wasabi "borrow" Katie for a while. Even just a couple of hours should do it. That will take the edge off really fast - the terrible twos are a VERY real thing... imagine my personality in that cute little body with no impulse control, no rationality, an inability to listen to reason and a very high threshold for pain... Yee gads. I would say I have no idea where she gets her stubborn defiant attitude, but I would be lying. My parents are laughing their asses off. <_<

She is a cutie. It's hard to believe she is already 2.

Catch me on the right (or should I say WRONG) day, and I'll be THRILLED to let Blonde Wasabi "borrow" Katie for a while. Even just a couple of hours should do it. That will take the edge off really fast - the terrible twos are a VERY real thing... imagine my personality in that cute little body with no impulse control, no rationality, an inability to listen to reason and a very high threshold for pain... Yee gads. I would say I have no idea where she gets her stubborn defiant attitude, but I would be lying. My parents are laughing their asses off. <_<

I have been with Ranger's "mini me" since he was two and he hasn't been a walk in the park. Don't let me him fool you about me starting the baby talk, he's dying to have a little one to dress up in Auburn attire. I can hear him now, "Don't put my baby in that ugly little hospital onesie, I have HER Auburn outfit right here."

Our child will need prayers for the moment of conception..mix Ranger's Know-it-all Attitude with my Stubborn Attitude "Janeshek" Mood Swings and we are screwed. "Janeshek" mood swings are those catagorized by an unwillingness to admit guilt and wrongful finger pointing with a little Slovakian head twirling, red faced toe tapping, and that hand on the hip where it belongs.

Ranger :flame::shoot: Blonde Wasabi

BTW, Jenny she's a cutie and I hope you are holding up okay on your end of the world. :hail: Long Live Zofran!!

Jenny, Blonde Wasabi was with Ethan for the Auburn game last week. If that didn't do it, I don't think anything will!

Jenny, Blonde Wasabi was with Ethan for the Auburn game last week. If that didn't do it, I don't think anything will!

Good point... :roflol:

"Janeshek" mood swings are those catagorized by an unwillingness to admit guilt and wrongful finger pointing with a little Slovakian head twirling, red faced toe tapping, and that hand on the hip where it belongs.

So there's a real name for them, huh? I always thought they were called "Jenny Specials"... :big:

So there's a real name for them, huh? I always thought they were called "Jenny Specials"... :big:

It doesn't matter what they are called, men should just know that it a seriously pissed off mood and they are better off to nod and say yes ma'am to everything that comes out of our mouth. Here lately Craig's been pointing his finger at the bed and telling me to take a nap when I have an outburst. If he doesn't get his neanderthal :moon: out of the bed soon, he's gonna see another one.

Geez..I have a bad day and spend it in the bed sleeping and I get trashed by my wife on the board while doing it.

I love how Blonde Wasabi keeps referring to our possible future child as "her". I think my son has ruined her from ever wanting a boy.

Jenny, I could not imagine where you daughter would get her personality from. The Corndog, right? :rolleyes:

Why do you think I keep bringing Blonde Wasabi over? ;) Seriously, Ethan's a good kid, typical boy as far as I can see. You guys are going to have to see about getting "hug insurance" on that big boy though. He is like a big lovable grizzly bear. :lol: But, you saw how loving Blonde Wasabi was back to him, so that proves she can handle boys just fine, regardless of what she says.

Will the little Tiger girl be at the Tailgate this weekend? Anywho cute Picture!

She's too young for you, AWK... :lol:

And NO, Katie will be hanging with Nana and Poppa that day.

She's too young for you, AWK... :lol:

Also the wrong sex.

Way to go guys, Now I feel like Randall at a family reunion.....

Enjoy her while she's two for one day she will be 16.

That is cute. I got some of baby girl. I may post them later. I told my son who is 10 and plays football that he will not be going to the game with me, she (7) will be. She is my biggest cheerleader. Kinda makes her daddy's favorite when she does that.......

Archived