while i am raising all of this hell at "our

tombigbeetiger

great institutional leaders", i would like pat dye's email address if anyone our there can get it....i need to share a few things with his drunk ass.....do you think he can read it, if someone else is there to turn a computer on for him?

first of all, *****head, i am not a bammer....pat dye has his nasty little finger in the pie just like the rest of em'........who do you think was feeding them the information?.....he has an office right smack dab in the middle of the operation.....he wanted his buddy neil callaway to have a shot at coming back to AU,either as head or as offensive coordinator....the knife that stabbed tubs in the back has dyes fingerprints all over it....a couple of weeks ago,finebaum lit a fire under his ass about how tuberville was handling the program.....it made me mad at the time because i thought finebaum was being grossly unfair to dye by trying to make dye say something that he obviously did not want to say....i stopped listening to finebaum because of it,but now i know what he was shooting for....he knew what dye was doing to tubs and was just trying to get dye to babble it out in the open.....it is time for dye to stagger and stumble his sorry ass on off into the sunset.....i have taken all my pictures and paintings with him in them, down from my walls.....walker,housel,dye, all of these despots must go.....worry the hell out of everyone with an ***** address

Edited by DKW

first of all, *****head, i am not a bammer....pat dye has his nasty little finger in the pie just like the rest of em'........who do you think was feeding them the information?.....he has an office right smack dab in the middle of the operation.....he wanted his buddy neil callaway to have a shot at coming back to AU,either as head or as offensive coordinator....the knife that stabbed tubs in the back has dyes fingerprints all over it....a couple of weeks ago,finebaum lit a fire under his ass about how tuberville was handling the program.....it made me mad at the time because i thought finebaum was being grossly unfair to dye by trying to make dye say something that he obviously did not want to say....i stopped listening to finebaum because of it,but now i know what he was shooting for....he knew what dye was doing to tubs and was just trying to get dye to babble it out in the open.....it is time for dye to stagger and stumble his sorry ass on off into the sunset.....i have taken all my pictures and paintings with him in them, down from my walls.....walker,housel,dye, all of these despots must go.....worry the hell out of everyone with an ***** address

May I offer an "acceptable" translation? <already grinning>

As a loyal Auburn fan, I am concerned that ex-coach Dye may have been involved in the recent coup attempt against CTT. Having free roam of the atheletic offices he is in a good position to gather intelligence for those powferful men who "ruin" our university. He also has a motive in finding employment for his good friend Buddy Neil Calloway. By helping in the coup against CTT he could also provide an opening for his buddy. I believe that if the true facts were known, they would point to Dye's involvement.

It is clear to me now that Finebaum, my leader, idol and mentor, knew of the plot and further knew of Dye's involvement. A couple of weeks ago Finebaum tried to get Dye to tell what he knew about the upcoming treatment of Tubbs.

It seems to me that as long as we are cleaning house, we should remove Dye also. I have removed the pics of me and Dye from my wall. Although there is now an empty spot beside my oil potrait of Finebaum, I feel it was right for me to do this, and I further feel that he should be removed from the Auburn Atheletic Department.

Please provide me with his ***** addy, and join with me in letting him know your feelings about him leaving Auburn.

(See, you can say the same thing without being so abusive and irritation)

NOTE: The views stated herein are not necessarily (*grin*) the views of this writer, but are meant as guidance to a fellow poster.

Huh? What proof do you have of that? Dye may give his opinions, but do you really believe that he was the one behind this? Come on. I guess you believe everything mister "Hate Auburn Finebaum" says.

I don't always like what Finebaum says but he usually just doesn't say it if he does not have facts. Legal Eagle is correct that Finebaum has said just that for several weeks now. He has even said that Dye wanted CTT out last year and was pushing Neil Calloway for the position. :puke:

Come on now... Everyone be nice.

I love the quote from shaud williams lol. I think he means that alabama will go out and buy him one. Anyone seen him driving around town since the game lol.

WARR EAGLE

While I agree that Pat Dye is part of the problem which is the good ole boy system at AU, I do not think it is appropriate to slander his name with remarks that bear no proof as in calling him a drunk. Not in good taste at all.

I agree that the knife definately has the markings of Dye. I think he is part of the problem. We should have thanked him for his time at Auburn and said bye!

I mean he was the reason we were on probabation in 1993.

By the way, I have heard that he is still on payroll at Auburn? If so, why? Is it hush money for something?

Legal Eagle..... you put it in a much more diplomatic way than I could. I'm just so sick and tired of all the inuendos and accusations by people who can only hide behind their handle and spew crap without one shred of evidence,

if you think that dye is not a drunk,ask his ex-wife why she divorced him.....do you remember when he was accused of wife-beatings some years a go?....he denied it,as do all abusive drunks do....not rumor,gooberhead,it is FACT

who are all these newbies?

Yet another post that adds to the discussion in a meaningful way. Again, I am struck with enlightenment.

Tombigbee (tiger, bammer, whatever), What changed your mind about Dye? You thought Finebaum was being unfair, then we find out that our administration is full of creeps and now you think Pat Dye is a dishonest as the others? WHY?

I understood everything that you said before but that was all true before Finebaum made his comments. What points at Dye now?

Whether you like finebaum or not,he will not mention anything on his show that cannot be backed up by evidence...he is an *******,for sure,but i have learned that he does not rumor monger...i don't like the man,but i do appreciate the honesty,even i may not like the method....the stuff about dye is true....stan white alluded to it friday morning on wjox.... until this all came out, i was a staunch dye defender,no more....he is as unethical and dishonest as the 3 stooges(housel,lowder,walker) hell boy, a month ago, i was defending howdy doody lowder!!!!!if the light comes on,don't go back out into the darkness and bitch about not being able to see!!!!!!...it is time to stop the madness

Whether you like finebaum or not,he will not mention anything on his show that cannot be backed up by evidence...he is an a**hole,for sure,but i have learned that he does not rumor monger...i don't like the man,but i do appreciate the honesty,even i may not like the method....the stuff about dye is true....stan white alluded to it friday morning on wjox.... until this all came out, i was a staunch dye defender,no more....he is as unethical and dishonest as the 3 stooges(housel,lowder,walker) hell boy, a month ago, i was defending howdy doody lowder!!!!!if the light comes on,don't go back out into the darkness and bitch about not being able to see!!!!!!...it is time to stop the madness

Let's try this again.

Why do you not like Dye anymore? Because Finebaum and Stan White told you not to?

I've never like Dye but I'm not here talking about what a horrible man or coach or what a good drunk he is. I'm very confused why someone who always defended Dye now hates him.

Show me a quote, some evidence, something to make me understand.

listen to the sports analyst....do you have to get hit by a ball of %$#^ to know you're in the outhouse in a hurricane?. take you head out of your butt,and clean out your ears

Mod Edit: Keep the language clean...

listen to the sports analyst....do you have to get hit by a ball of $hit to know you're in the outhouse in a hurricane?. take you head out of your butt,and clean out your ears

Nope, I can smell it flying out of the outhouse even as you speak.

It must be nice to be able to trust the sports analysts. Then you don't have to think or wonder or look for real evidence.

Most intelligent, educated people that I know, only rely on faith when speaking of religion. Is football your substitue for religion?

Could it be that the sterotypes of Southerners that we were discussing in another thread are true? At least when applied to you?

forgive me yankeeboy,but since you are up there in the "land of the unlearned",just how the hell do you know what is happening down here?...as far as sterotypes go, "typical yankee" fits you to a "T"....you really don't know much about anything but if you talk loud enough about it,people might think that you do...i really do appreciate yankees though,because they usually provide me with a weeks worth of joke material....you'd be good for a whole month's worth

Archived