First Rivals.com recruiting rankings released

WinCrimson

Those numbers are about as meaningless as it gets right now. Only Texas is done with recruiting.

I like rivals but the random star re-orders get a little sad. The Day we signed Carnell, I think he dropped to 3 Stars.

The truth is, we have NOT burned the woods up recruiting this year! Yes, we have commits from some good athletes and perhaps even better than the so called experts think, but as the star rating system goes, we are getting beat by even Georgia Tech now. All this is subjective but for now, the stars rule... :puke: And, if we had all those stars now most of us would be crowing just as loud as you are grumbling now.....

The truth is, we have NOT burned the woods up recruiting this year! Yes, we have commits from some good athletes and perhaps even better than the so called experts think, but as the star rating system goes, we are getting beat by even Georgia Tech now. All this is subjective but for now, the stars rule... :puke: And, if we had all those stars now most of us would be crowing just as loud as you are grumbling now.....

Hmm...not according to Rivals latest rankings, updated 9/28:

1. Texas

2. Georgia

3. Florida

4. Ole Miss

5. Virginia

6. Clemson

7. Auburn

8. Alabama

9. Va. Tech

10. USC

But of course, if anyone thinks it's going to end up in this order, I've got beachfront property in Nebraska to sell them.

Archived