Picture thread

CCTAU

LOL you are the one who never ceases to amaze ugathinkyouknowitall. You may work part time with an engineering firm but i can promise you youaren't an engineer. And no I am not the one who asked for a picture of you. I believe it all started with CCTAU and TitanTiger, but sometimes i forget engineers cant read.....

Wait just a minute now. I was just tryin to stir the pot, be a little funny, you know. Then all these panters come along and start fantasizing about the pics.

If its tha important, ugababe can find someone she knows that has a digital camera. You guys can wait a few weeks.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im not really worried about it lol, i offered up she backed away what more is there to say.... <_<

Im not really worried about it  lol,  i offered up  she backed  away what more is there to say.... <_<

NOTHING. so drop it, tigger.

Im told to drop it when CCTAU keeps bringing it up i dont get it....

I suppose they mean to bite your tongue and just let it be.

To be honest, I'm not really happy about being called a "panter", either. I just thought I was a pot stirrer.

Im not really worried about it  lol,  i offered up  she backed  away what more is there to say.... <_<

NOTHING. so drop it, tigger.

Im told to drop it when CCTAU keeps bringing it up i dont get it....

It's called ignoring some topics of conversation on this board. I know it's a grounbreaking concept for someone who posts incessantly on here. But, give it a try sometime. You might find that it frees up a few extra hours in your day that you can apply to your real estate empire.

To be honest, I'm not really happy about being called a "panter", either. I just thought I was a pot stirrer.

Isn't it ironic that the one calling other's "panters" had to start a brand new thread requesting these pictures? Who even knows if the pictures are pant-worthy? :D

To be honest, I'm not really happy about being called a "panter", either.  I just thought I was a pot stirrer.

Isn't it ironic that the one calling other's "panters" had to start a brand new thread requesting these pictures? Who even knows if the pictures are pant-worthy? :D

Im definately pant worthy.... :P

To be honest, I'm not really happy about being called a "panter", either.  I just thought I was a pot stirrer.

Note that this is all SELF-PROCLAIMED :rolleyes:

Note that this is all SELF-PROCLAIMED :rolleyes:

big dude claimed me winner already ..<giggle>

Here's what I'm going to say about this so listen up:

I do not feel the need to prove anything to anybody. Tigger I am not trying to be mean but you started it and I have heard from some anonymous members that even though they haven't seen me I'd win. I know this, therefore I will not go out of my way to prove it. I am very sorry and embarassed for acting the way I did. Just to let you know if you did get my picture you snooped around on the internet for it and that's not cool that's stalking and I'd appreciate it if you'd stop. I don't want to fuss so I hope this didn't offend anyone. I'm just telling you now I can't and won't post my picture so just drop it.

Here's what I'm going to say about this so listen up:

I do not feel the need to prove anything to anybody. Tigger I am not trying to be mean but you started it and I have heard from some anonymous members that even though they haven't seen me I'd win. I know this, therefore I will not go out of my way to prove it. I am very sorry and embarassed for acting the way I did. Just to let you know if you did get my picture you snooped around on the internet for it and that's not cool that's stalking and I'd appreciate it if you'd stop. I don't want to fuss so I hope this didn't offend anyone. I'm just telling you now I can't and won't post my picture so just drop it.

Trust me........I don't want to see your mug posted here :lol:

lol , ok.. I love anonymous posters....they usually spill what theyve eventually.....

ugababe, It sounds like you've got personal issues with tigger. I hope you can get those resolved.

Otherwise, I hope you don't think of us as the "panters" that an unnamed someone has made us out to be. We were just having fun....

However, the winner and yet-to-be-defeated champion is Tigger. Because, well, I said so!!!!

I understand it was just a joke but I am secure enough in myself that I don't have to stoop so low as to get some opionons of myself from a message board. I don't have any personal issues or problems with tigger...I apologized and there's nothing left to say.

Good. I hope there aren't any hurt feelings.

That being said, you can currently be the reigning ugababe. We've got our own babe and I for one am proud of her. I have yet to see many women that are just flat-out ugly at either school. Ain't the South wonderful?!?!?!

ugababe, It sounds like you've got personal issues with tigger. I hope you can get those resolved.

Otherwise, I hope you don't think of us as the "panters" that an unnamed someone has made us out to be. We were just having fun....

However, the winner and yet-to-be-defeated champion is Tigger. Because, well, I said so!!!!

I will not be un-named by you. i am somebody dammit. I am in the phone book.

OK. PANT ON. hauhauhauhauhauha

OOOhh the drool.............

And this is a much more fun thread than all the attacking.

I think we should all post a pic..............of our backsides.

:moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon: There i posted mine....hehe

Little larger than I expected. Legs are kinda skinny too. You sure you ain't on crack...sure is a lot of it there............... :D

If I did want to post a pic of my backside, how would I get it on here?

:moon:   :moon:   :moon:   :moon:   :moon:   :moon:   :moon:   :moon:   :moon:   :moon:   :moon:   :moon:   :moon:   :moon:   :moon:   :moon:   There i posted mine....hehe

Little larger than I expected. Legs are kinda skinny too. You sure you ain't on crack...sure is a lot of it there............... :D

i would tell you, but then id have to kill ya.... :ph34r:

:moon:   :moon:   :moon:   :moon:   :moon:   :moon:   :moon:   :moon:   :moon:   :moon:   :moon:   :moon:   :moon:   :moon:   :moon:   :moon:    There i posted mine....hehe

i would tell you, but then id have to kill ya.... :ph34r:

Apparently, you have never seen my backside. Or you would know it would take at least two shots.

And Titan, I didn't mean naked.........I would keep my THONG on!!!!

Archived