Picture thread

CCTAU

:moon:   :moon:   :moon:   :moon:   :moon:   :moon:   :moon:   :moon:   :moon:   :moon:   :moon:   :moon:   :moon:   :moon:   :moon:   :moon:    There i posted mine....hehe

Little larger than I expected. Legs are kinda skinny too. You sure you ain't on crack...sure is a lot of it there............... :D

If I did want to post a pic of my backside, how would I get it on here?

i would tell you, but then id have to kill ya.... :ph34r:

Apparently, you have never seen my backside. Or you would know it would take at least two shots.

And Titan, I didn't mean naked.........I would keep my THONG on!!!!

:no::no::puke::puke::puke:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All this crack talk reminds me of an old oprah joke that most of you have probably heard.

Did you hear that oprah was arrested at the airport today?

Yeah, they lifted her dress and found 50 pounds of crack.

Wow...talk about a shock....I didnt even know u were a girl... :lol:

:huh: you didnt know i was a girl but you were begging for my pic to be posted?? lol :huh:

Whooaaaaaaaaaa, back it up a second. Southlink is still in college?!?!?!

Don't ask why, but I just assumed that he was done with college and out in the working world. Like I said, I have no idea why I thought this... I just did. I definately didn't expect to see a picture of him with his "frat brother". Ahahahahahaha, I think that term is so goofy!!!

Haha, I wasn't doubting that you worked. I guess I just thought you were at least 5 years older than you are... really I was thinking more like 10 years older.

:lol: , no no. Just finishing up at Georgia.

Ok..people... The long awaited Picture of "the one and only tigger babe"

bethany2(1).jpg

That pic is kinda grainy???? you're not supposed to smile at the security camera when you are robbing the liquor store!! :o:blink: :unsure:

aut, I get really confused with names on here. I thought someone else was posting a pic....

And I am working...thats how I pay for my edumacation.. :D

SL, did you think I was posting a pic of myself??? :o:o:o

I could never look as good as the tigger babe..... :lol::lol::lol: besides, i've posted my pic on the board before....likely up on many dartboards throughout the south... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

aut, I get really confused with names on here. I thought someone else was posting a pic....

And I am working...thats how I pay for my edumacation.. :D

SL, did you think I was posting a pic of myself??? :o:o:o

I could never look as good as the tigger babe..... :lol::lol::lol: besides, i've posted my pic on the board before....likely up on many dartboards throughout the south... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Ya....I did....whoops :huh:

That pic is kinda grainy???? you're not supposed to smile at the security camera when you are robbing the liquor store!! :o   :blink:   :unsure:

^^^

lol

Ok..people... The long awaited Picture of "the one and only tigger babe"

bethany2(1).jpg

That pic is kinda grainy???? you're not supposed to smile at the security camera when you are robbing the liquor store!! :o:blink: :unsure:

:roll: :roll: some people just have a$$**** in their blood and just cant seem to get rid of it.....

I am not taking ugababe's place on your craplist today!

I never said anything about the beauty of the pic. I was just making a joke.

Well you have been on my case for the past couple of days... even had an message asking me why you treat me like you do, that refrenced a few remarks made on the football forum, its getting old and my sense of humor is about gone on some of your remarks. I can take it for a while but when its a constant ocurance it gets old....

Well you have been on my case for the past couple of days... even had an message asking me why you treat me like you do, that refrenced a few remarks made on the football forum, its getting old and my sense of humor is about gone on some of your remarks. I can take it for a while but when its a constant ocurance it gets old....

it's funny that YOU say that

well im not just picking at you he is just picking at me. I just flat out dont like liars, and i'll admit that. LOL

Archived