Internet fight between BG and TM...

BamaGrad03

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tigrinum Major

We'll decide where the threads need to be moved or remain.

Thanks for your input.

The Management

Ok, not really THE Management, just my small part of it.

The Mini-Management

Thanks for your input.

The Management

The Mini-Management

Here, Here!

:cheers:

Thanks for your input.

The Management

The Mini-Management

Ohhhhhh throwin around your message board moderator weight huh? Chicks dig moderator status.

Do you see Moderator next to my name?

i always thought 'Tigrinum' was latin for the moderator that chicks love to dig

no?

you gotta excuse BS on this one, TM....he is one of bama's staunchest defenders of ramma jamma. he's of the 'if its so classless, why do other teams cheer it against us' crowd. he doesn't get it.

Guest Tigrinum Major

It's actually Latin for "thorn in BG's side". He loves to hate me so much.

I used to feel an urge to be liked by everyone. Thankfully, I got over that crap.

I should be nicer to him, since all the Bama boards have disowned him.

And for the record, BS, I do still have Moderator powers. And chicks do dig me, but for different reasons. They don't even think I am an ass.

We now return you to your regualrly scheduled posting.

If you arent a moderator then dont call me out with your "the management" comment. Merely being an AU fan doesnt make you more important than a bama fan around here. At least it shouldnt.

If you arent a moderator then dont call me out with your "the management" comment. Merely being an AU fan doesnt make you more important than a bama fan around here. At least it shouldnt.

I would say that since it is an Auburn board your above statement is just silly!

And chicks do dig me, but for different reasons. They don't even think I am an ass.

That was not the result at the last vote of the Chicks Club...

Merely being an AU fan doesnt make you more important than a bama fan around here.

Now, now, now....

BG is right fellas. Being an AU fan doesn't make you more important than a Bama fan around here. Being an AU fan makes you more important than a bama fan EVERYWHERE.

And chicks do dig me, but for different reasons. They don't even think I am an ass.

Did they count the hanging chads?

Did they count the hanging chads?

No - a question arose about whether there was enough to merit measurement, and the Supreme Goddess Court ruled that a recount was unnecessary, since it was a unanimous vote anyway.

I was disowned by one. And they dont like me because you guys do.

I would say that since it is an Auburn board your above statement is just silly!

Why is it silly? Because you grew up and decided to pull for one team, and me another, your opinions mean more than mine? Sorry, it doesnt work that way.

Why is it silly? Because you grew up and decided to pull for one team, and me another, your opinions mean more than mine? Sorry, it doesnt work that way.

It does when you are on an Auburn board and in the woodshed of said teams' board.

Because you grew up and decided to pull for one team, and me another, your opinions mean more than mine? Sorry, it doesnt work that way.

BG, come on... You know better than this. You made the wrong decision. You did not choose wisely, as it were. If I choose Cindy Crawford and you choose Rosie O'Donnel, it's clear that my decision-making skills are greater than yours. Therefore my opinion means more than yours. Making the right decisions gives a person's opinion more merit. That is the way it works.

BG, come on... You know better than this. You made the wrong decision. You did not choose wisely, as it were. If I choose Cindy Crawford and you choose Rosie O'Donnel, it's clear that my decision-making skills are greater than yours. Therefore my opinion means more than yours. Making the right decisions gives a person's opinion more merit. That is the way it works.

Yeah right...and you probably like pepsi better than coke... ;)

You give yourself way too much credit.

Wait a minute. I may be out of line here. What exactly started this whole thread again?

Archived