Internet fight between BG and TM...

BamaGrad03

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heck, give BG3 some credit. At least somebody associated with UAT is trying to take the initiative and act like a leader.

Heck, give BG3 some credit. At least somebody associated with UAT is trying to take the initiative and act like a leader.

BG gets an ice cream cone!!! YAY!!!!

BG, come on... You know better than this. You made the wrong decision. You did not choose wisely, as it were. If I choose Cindy Crawford and you choose Rosie O'Donnel, it's clear that my decision-making skills are greater than yours. Therefore my opinion means more than yours. Making the right decisions gives a person's opinion more merit. That is the way it works.

Yeah right...and you probably like pepsi better than coke... ;)

I prefer Dr. Pepper.

This choice obviously renders my opinion more valid than the opinion of those who prefer lesser cola products such as plain coke, plain pepsi or RC. I consider Mountain Dew drinkers equals. I give deference to root beer drinkers. In fact, I prefer a good root beer to anything, but good root beer is hard to find here. I suggest having Captain Eli's shipped in. Good stuff.

Some danged fine root beer

eli12pack300.jpg

I prefer Dr. Pepper.

This choice obviously renders my opinion more valid than the opinion of those who prefer lesser cola products such as plain coke, plain pepsi or RC. I consider Mountain Dew drinkers equals. I give deference to root beer drinkers. In fact, I prefer a good root beer to anything, but good root beer is hard to find here. I suggest having Captain Eli's shipped in. Good stuff.

eli12pack300.jpg

Whoa. Pretty pricey stuff, that Cap'n Eli's. Try a NW original: Thomas Kemper's link

BG, come on... You know better than this. You made the wrong decision. You did not choose wisely, as it were. If I choose Cindy Crawford and you choose Rosie O'Donnel, it's clear that my decision-making skills are greater than yours. Therefore my opinion means more than yours. Making the right decisions gives a person's opinion more merit. That is the way it works.

Yeah right...and you probably like pepsi better than coke... ;)

I prefer Dr. Pepper.

eli12pack300.jpg

I prefer Abita root beer when I can find it, Hell they might not even make it anymore. However since I am cursed with diabetes, I now enjoy my Diet Barq's root beer. Damn fine drink.

almost as good as a great scotch.

I prefer Dr. Pepper.

eli12pack300.jpg

Whoa. Pretty pricey stuff, that Cap'n Eli's. Try a NW original: Thomas Kemper's link

I'll do it. I get a case of Eli's delivered to the office several times a year. Keep them in the fridge there. I also like to take them to the beach when we go to the condo. Smooth stuff.

So I'll order me some Kemper's to compare. It's hard to beat a New England rootbeer brew, though. It's got a nice hint of wintergreen and a dark, full taste.

I prefer Dr. Pepper.

I like root beer, but like you said, the regular stuff is not as good as the stuff you find up in New England. I use to have alot of business up in Boston, Providence, and Hartford. Not only is the seafood awesome up there, the people are generally really nice like most southerners, unlike their counterparts in NY. One of my vendors gave me some Eli's to try one time and I have not been able to drink any of the stuff you find down here since then.

I prefer Dr. Pepper.

I like root beer, but like you said, the regular stuff is not as good as the stuff you find up in New England. I use to have alot of business up in Boston, Providence, and Hartford. Not only is the seafood awesome up there, the people are generally really nice like most southerners, unlike their counterparts in NY. One of my vendors gave me some Eli's to try one time and I have not been able to drink any of the stuff you find down here since then.

So I know what to send you for Christmas, then.

I'm going to Providence for a couple of days tomorrow. Be back Friday night. I love Providence. Really enjoy Newport. It's a great place to visit. If it weren't so far from AU, I could live there. I don't think I could stand being away from people talking about AU daily.

The URI coach is from Auburn if I'm not mistaken. And our LB coach (Willis) was coaching there last season. I remember walking through the Providence airport wearing an AU shirt and some guy tells me "You guys got a good one, we hate to lose him." I had no idea what he was talking about until I saw something on here that AU had hired him.

I'm going to Providence for a couple of days tomorrow. Be back Friday night. I love Providence. Really enjoy Newport. It's a great place to visit. If it weren't so far from AU, I could live there. I don't think I could stand being away from people talking about AU daily.

I spent a couple of weeks at Connecticut State University back in 2000 and got to fly into TF Green airport in Providence. I loved Providence very much, and if I had to live up north, RI would probably be where I would choose to go.

I hauled four 3 pound lobsters and about a gallon of chowder all the way back to New Orleans from that trip.

AFA rootbeer goes, the best I've had is Bulldog Rootbeer. I picked up a 6-pack once when I was in Bakersfield California and fell in love with it.

Those gossiping hags on the Supreme Goddess Court know it isn't the size of the chad that matters!

Bama fans are here to serve as our beer fetching donkeys, light our cigars, and dance for our entertainment. Dance donkey, dance!

Those gossiping hags on the Supreme Goddess Court know it isn't the size of the chad that matters!

Keep telling yourself that, hon... whatever makes you feel better...

And for the record, no, it DOESN'T happen to every guy eventually... and it IS a big deal...

The URI coach is from Auburn if I'm not mistaken. And our LB coach (Willis) was coaching there last season. I remember walking through the Providence airport wearing an AU shirt and some guy tells me "You guys got a good one, we hate to lose him." I had no idea what he was talking about until I saw something on here that AU had hired him.

Providence is great place to visit. I had the best swordfish I have ever had in a restaurant there. Wish I could remember the name.

I have told my wife that the only place up north I would be willing to live is in the New England area. The countryside is beautiful and like I said, the people are nice. I just hate the cold, so that would be the hardest part for me. But, being a Red Sox fan, I would be willing to deal with the cold if I can have season tickets.

BILL Brasky! :cheers:

I took a photo of Brasky outside of a cigar store once and was instantly attacked by a gang of tall wooden indians that came to life. Apparently, he had cut a deal with them.

And for the record, no, it DOESN'T happen to every guy eventually... and it IS a big deal...
2 points for a Friends reference! ;)

One of the greatest. TV. Lines. Ever. I added that one to my repertoire immediately and was just waiting for the right moment to use it... B)

2 points for a Friends reference! ;)

One of the greatest. TV. Lines. Ever. I added that one to my repertoire immediately and was just waiting for the right moment to use it... B)

Good to know what category you fall into..."I have two sets of friends, those who watch "Friends" and those who watch "Seinfeld".

Good to know what category you fall into..."I have two sets of friends, those who watch "Friends" and those who watch "Seinfeld".

Well lets see...Friends was one of the highest rated shows ever. And Sienfeld was only moderately funny IMO.

Besides...Friends had MUCH hotter chicks either on the show or making appearances than did Seinfeld.

Well lets see...Friends was one of the highest rated shows ever. And Sienfeld was only moderately funny IMO.

Besides...Friends had MUCH hotter chicks either on the show or making appearances than did Seinfeld.

That is your opinion and you are entitled to it. Like I repeated I have two types of friends in that regard. I didn't know anyone who liked both at the time.

If you are going for the hot chick clause. I don't care how good looking the woman is if they are dumb or in a show I don't like I can't watch them.

Archived