Recruits @ AU vs. FL game?

kingfish

I have read that we had a number of high profile recruits at the Florida game, but the only two names I have seem are Enrique Davis and Bo Harris. Does anyone know the anything about other recruits in attendance?

Josh Bynes had a good time (think he's working it to get free visits to new and exciting places and will ultimately sign with Auburn)

Ziemba and Burns didn't make it

King didn't make it (slight injury the night before)

11 of AU's commits were supposed to have been there

Some other guys: Harrison Smith (Safety from Tennessee..prolly going to ND but we made a good impression I'm sure)...Michael McNeil......Junior Julio Jones from Mobile was there this was his third trip to Auburn and we may be chiping away at the Bama lean...Phelon Jones (Miami commit) was there I think

All in all Saturday was HUGE for recruiting

Josh Bynes had a good time (think he's working it to get free visits to new and exciting places and will ultimately sign with Auburn)

Some other guys: Harrison Smith (Safety from Tennessee..prolly going to ND but we made a good impression I'm sure)...Michael McNeil......Junior Julio Jones from Mobile was there this was his third trip to Auburn and we may be chiping away at the Bama lean...Phelon Jones (Miami commit) was there I think

Thanks for the info KT. Its hard to imagine anyone experiencing the excitement of Jordan Hare Saturday night and having AU at the top of their list.

Thanks for the info KT. Its hard to imagine anyone experiencing the excitement of Jordan Hare Saturday night and not having AU at the top of their list.

helped you out

Read that after his trip to AU and what happened at the Miami game Pehlon Jones is going to open up his recruiting again....anyone else know more?

Read that after his trip to AU and what happened at the Miami game Pehlon Jones is going to open up his recruiting again....anyone else know more?

He has AU on his list, among others.

Archived