Auburn wins in a sloppy game

autkidd

The final score was 87-75.

Although this was an exhibition game I was extremely disappointed in the attendance. The Faulkner fans were in full force and MUCH louder than the Auburn fans.

I just don't understand how people can say, "When the team does better then we will come." Why would a good high school basketball recruit want to come somewhere that the exhibition NAIA team's fans are louder than the home team.

This team may not be that great. But they will be fun to watch. We NEED to get behind them and cheer them on.

Note: this is not directed at those not in town. But come on IT was FREE tonight. And there were plenty of people down for the game tomorrow.

thanks for the update. it hasn't been posted yet on auburntigers.com. i can't remember why our 2 guys are suspended. do you know? i usually follow the team pretty closely but i haven't heard squat so far.

I would love to go to some games. Unfortunately I live about four states away. I'll be in Alabama for Thanksgiving and was disappointed to see that we are playing in a tourney in Texas on the Friday and Saturday after Thanksgiving, or I'd be there for that.

I wish we could get our fans more into it. That sucks that Faulkner had more people there.

People seem to think that cheering for the basketball team is a betrayal of the football team, like you can only like one or the other. Auburn will always be a football first school, I just don't know why we can't support basketball also...

And to end on a good note, at least we got the win! Just win, Baby! War Eagle!

Archived