How old are you?

ShocksMyBrain

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

notice to everyone since alex city came up. can't beat their limeades at carlisle's drug store downtown. much better than toomer's even tho toomer's runs a close second! :)

54 here..... class of '72

Finally back home in Alabama after chasing fame and fortune (and finding neither) all over the country and half way around the world.

ITS GREAT TO BE AN AUBURN TIGER!

43.....And, feeling every bit of it ! ! ! :D

46 and a graduate of Toccoa Falls College in Toccoa Ga. I'm also have a MEd. from Clemson University. I became an Auburn fan in 1980. I lived, worked there and did alot of drinking there. Supper club, Harry's etc...---I don't drink too much now. While in Auburn I sold programs and got into the games free. Made money and got to see my favorite team. Who could ask for more. Oh yeah! I got to see alot of BO.

No I am not an ACC fan, just had to go there out of nescessity.

:au:

WarEagle_57 I thought you were like 40 something to start with. I guess you are the baby of the board. Im not far behind you though.

and to icculus...

Best post of the day!!

WARR EAGLE

41 next month (class of '85). When I was a freshman in '81, Pat Dye would sit at a table outside next to the cafeteria for "Coach's Corner" once a week. You could walk up and ask him questions? Can you imagine having that now?

41 but chasing the almost 2 year old keeps me young. Its the almost 15 year old thats gving me gray hair. Or is it the other way around??? :D

Isn't that the truth.

I just hit 42 in October and my little guy will be 2 Dec.29.

:au::au::au:

Archived