How old are you?

ShocksMyBrain

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

39, but I tell everyone I'm enjoying the 18th anniversary of my 21st birthday!!

Heck with my major I might never get to leave lol.

WARR EAGLE

I feel your pain. I may be here another semester....BUT...I do have a job outside of college so its all good :D

41 next month (class of '85). When I was a freshman in '81, Pat Dye would sit at a table outside next to the cafeteria for "Coach's Corner" once a week. You could walk up and ask him questions? Can you imagine having that now?

:lol: I thought you were talking about Don Cherry for a minute there ;)

I thought you said you were 17??? Man, teach me to believe everthing I read in the woodshed. :rolleyes:

ugababe, I thought you said yesterday that you were 17?!?!?!  Make sure your consistent..... :roll:

lol I AM JUST KIDDING

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's like her telling me that I am never on the DawgVent when I have over 3000 posts there and a 6-month medal by my name. The lies continue...

ugababe, I thought you said yesterday that you were 17?!?!?!  Make sure your consistent..... :roll:

lol I AM JUST KIDDING

It's like her telling me that I am never on the DawgVent when I have over 3000 posts there and a 6-month medal by my name. The lies continue...

lol haha maybe you can't read but i said I WAS JUST KIDDING lol

lol I AM JUST KIDDING

lol haha maybe you can't read but i said I WAS JUST KIDDING lol

:lol::lol::lol:

Archived