How old are you?

ShocksMyBrain

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

48 - Class of 79. Graduated in Dec - Dropped classes in the spring so I would have to go back for another football season. Still haven't told my parents that's why I had to go an extra quarter.

Guest AuNuma1

Wow, just got around to viewing this thread and I think it's pretty impressive we have people on here from ages 15 to 75 or whatever...

And I'm 24, class of 2002.

Just turned 33 in November.

Ohmygosh - I am older than Titan... :blink: turned 33 in July...

Graduated Piedmont (AL) High School in 1987, finished Judson College in 1990 and finished graduate school at Auburn in 1992. Have been Auburn since July 19, 1970. Loyalty comes genetically - my dad is an alum and was a City of Auburn policeman for a few years right after I was born.

Hey you guyyys!! Wait for me!!!

Man, only 13 pages? We definitely need more posts, so here I go. B)

I am 20 now, 21st b-day coming up in March.

I'm the son of 2 :au: grads: Dad class of '79, Mom class of '89 (she got caught up in raising a family before she could get back to finish up). They met, of course, at Auburn, and got married at Grace Methodist Church in, of course, Auburn. tigersunlimited, I have some relatives in Alex City...

So back to me... :D I'm class of '05....I guess....not really keeping up right now. I'm just here (that'll change before my scholarship runs out though, believe me!)

32 and counting...

AU class of 93 and 97

54...and I quit counting! :D

What a range! This has go to be one of the few venues in the world, besides church maybe, where people at so many different ages have the same interests.

Thats cool that you have some relatives in Alex City.

WaReAgLe57, you don't get the prize for youngest anymore. Lsu2006 or whatever said to be 15. Sorry to take away all the glory. :)

Everytime this topic sneaks off the first page it finds its way back.

WARR EAGLE

Archived