The Season starts tonight

AURainman

Time to notch victory #1.

Whoever comes down for the UGA game oughta swing by and catch some roundball. With an 11:30 kickoff, a lot of people should be staying over on Friday. SOoooo. I expect a "big" turnout.

(In Auburn, that means more than 100 people.)

I'd come down if I could get off early enough... even with all thsoe people out there in the RV camps and all that, I am willing to bet turnout will be bad... there's really no reason you can't go over and plop down the 10 or 15 bucks (I don't remember what ticket prices are) to support the bball team while you're there. There will probably be more than enough people in the RVs alone to fill that place up and have a good time. If you can't get people in there now, how are you goign to get people down there after this weekend?

While winning would help to some degree, people have to have a care in the first place.

I'm insulted that you think that nobody cares. I'm sick of all the crap that goes on with the Auburn Family. Everyone quotes the creed saying they love Auburn and Believe in it. Isn't Auburn ALL things Auburn not just football? Tonight granted it was difficult at times to watch was one of the most exciting basketball games I've been to. We won't get new recruits unless the FANS show that we support them. I'm not talking sell-out crowds every game. But I am talking about more than a couple thousand. With all the people in Auburn right now I it is hard to believe that they could have been doing something more worthwhile with there time. (Talking about the RVer's out just drinking that will be the ones too hungover tomorrow at the game to cheer loud enough or else they get sick). If you truly loved Auburn you would care about ALL aspects.

Anyways. It was a fun game. You would have had fun if you were there.

I'm insulted that you think that nobody cares. I'm sick of all the crap that goes on with the Auburn Family. Everyone quotes the creed saying they love Auburn and Believe in it. Isn't Auburn ALL things Auburn not just football? Tonight granted it was difficult at times to watch was one of the most exciting basketball games I've been to. We won't get new recruits unless the FANS show that we support them. I'm not talking sell-out crowds every game. But I am talking about more than a couple thousand. With all the people in Auburn right now I it is hard to believe that they could have been doing something more worthwhile with there time. (Talking about the RVer's out just drinking that will be the ones too hungover tomorrow at the game to cheer loud enough or else they get sick). If you truly loved Auburn you would care about ALL aspects.

Anyways. It was a fun game. You would have had fun if you were there.

Season ticket holder for 6 seasons under Ellis (didn't miss a game), didn't go because I didn't want to fight the traffic. I go to at least 10 games/season. Chill out.

Typically, the increase in people coming post football season has been relatively small. The school doesn't try too hard to generate more interest in it, and most of the poeple that want to go already do for the most part. I just wish the poeple that show up for Bama and UK (every other year), and the couple of other big home SEC games would come back more often. The team would probably be helped by a little more fan energy in there.

Archived