Bama Fark Thread

Tiger in Spain

From the Sooner board

shulafamily2006jp1.jpg

06teamdm8.jpg

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A newly discovered painting by Norman Rockwell depicts a family of Alabama Crimson Tide fans sitting down at the table for Thanksgiving dinner. Amazingly, this one never found its way into the Saturday Evening Post.

Tip of the hat to Tigermike!

BamaFansThanksgiving.jpg

Courtesy of the Sooner board.

winklerkn5.jpg=shulawaterboyrr9.jpg

shula-dreams.jpg

shula-puppet.jpg

A prostitot.

Hey, she isn't wearing hairbuns. A pox be upon her go-go boots.

What are you guys talking about? That little girl has been twirling since she was 6 months old. She deserves to wear those go-go boots and those sequins because she is better than all those fat girls that do stupid things like playing instruments or spinning a flag.

What are you guys talking about? That little girl has been twirling since she was 6 months old. She deserves to wear those go-go boots and those sequins because she is better than all those fat girls that do stupid things like playing instruments or spinning a flag.

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

Poor child. She doesn't have a chance. If they will dress her like this when she's 7, imagine what they'll let her wear when she is 13. Every girl tries to get away with dressing slutty at one point; most parents won't let them. Her's will.

Back in 1947 the girls dressed like that every game, and it snowed every week. Now they wear hairbuns. Oh my goodness! Which Auburn tradition would you like to see phased out next?

Back in 1947 the girls dressed like that every game, and it snowed every week. Now they wear hairbuns. Oh my goodness! Which Auburn tradition would you like to see phased out next?

So, thaaaaat's why they wore the white stripper boots -- to get through the snow! You learn something new every day. :)

I'm sorry. This is perilously close to a majorette discussion. You are hereby ordered to cease and desist.

And "prostitot" is pretty damned funny, I might add.

Wasn't it, um, frickin cold on Saturday?

That was what I was thinking. It was not freezing, but was it not too cold to have your child wearing something like that, besides the obvious reason she should not.

Bama's next coach will be.......

tradishun.jpg

Thank you autiger518.

Archived