lswho KILLS ga

WarTim

p.s. "Where. oh WHERE, has my little dawg gone?!?"

Ran away SOOOOOOOO soon?

LOL

oh, WAR EAGLE ! ! ! ! :D  :P

He went like most the "little dawgs". In the third quater! :lol:

Good luck on your high school exams this week :rolleyes:

Actually, those are next week. But, thanks anyway Slink! ;):D;)

Were you in the Ga. Dome Saturday... at least for a little while?

Please, I grew up going to LSU games for 15+ years....dont get me started on LSU fans running out the stadium....ok? :P

What about that FLA beatdown, link?

LOL

p.s. STILL waiting for you to admit that I NEVER said anything about AU beating ga.

Honor or typical ga????.......you decide and let me know........... :D:P

Huh? You told me AU was going to kill Georgia....I remember because you were basically the ONLY one telling me that.....seems the only two predictions was I remember from you involved UGA getting blown out.... :lol: ...I am sure UGA will get "blown out" 12-13 times next year too...

And what about the UF beatdown? You do realize that in the last 8 years....Auburn has won the same amount of times against UF that UGA has (1) including losing twice to UF in 2000...right? Not a bash to Auburn as we havent had anymore success but just goes to show that many teams shouldn't be mocking others for their paltry UF success in the Spurrier years..

Huh? You told me AU was going to kill Georgia....I remember because you were basically the ONLY one telling me that.....seems the only two predictions was I remember from you involved UGA getting blown out.... :lol: ...I am sure UGA will get "blown out" 12-13 times next year too...

And what about the UF beatdown? You do realize that in the last 8 years....Auburn has won the same amount of times against UF that UGA has (1) including losing twice to UF in 2000...right? Not a bash to Auburn as we havent had anymore success but just goes to show that many teams shouldn't be mocking others for their paltry UF success in the Spurrier years..

Duck...dodge....bob-weave....shuffle-cut back......bait-switch.....

Here are the FACTS. You accused ME of predicting that AU would"blow-out" your puppies. I NEVER MADE THE STATEMENT. As a matter of FACT, I NEVER predict the outcome of any AU game. Please, go back and find this mysterious "post" and point out where I am wrong......

STILL waiting.............

p.s. I DID predict the lswho BLOWOUT win over ga.

THAT is a FACT ! ! !

LOL :D:D:P:P:D:D:P:P

Posted on: Nov 12 2003, 01:15 PM

David G. Is a GOOD qb. (I can't believe his Mom & Dad are both AU folks and let him go to ga!)

They have a fair running game and a GOOD defense.

No reason in the world we can't win.

Of course, I am still waiting for Ben to catch the ball last Saturday...............

I would throw the ball early and often to BEN and give him the chance EARLY to get rid of that monkey on his back.

He is a talented, bright kid that could mean a lot to our future.

THEN, I would give Carnell the ball and tell him to GO CRAZY ! ! ! !

Our defense has played well enough ALL YEAR to win. They may still have their best game yet to come.

(David G. & brodie on a stick sounds good to me ! ! !)

Again , Time will tell.....WAR EAGLE ! ! ! !

"No reason in the world we can't win." -Hardly a guaranteed victory

"Our defense has played well enough ALL YEAR to win. They may still have their best game yet to come." -Again, speaking positive about the prospect of Auburn having a good game doesn't guarantee a victory.

"Again , Time will tell.....WAR EAGLE ! ! ! !" -Does a man who guarantees victory say time will tell?!

SouthLink, WarTim. Y'all need to stop this endless bickering.

SouthLink. You can access all of WarTim's posts and find any post that guarantees victory. I must have missed it. Currently, the UGA game is around page 12.

Posted on: Nov 12 2003, 01:15 PM

David G. Is a GOOD qb. (I can't believe his Mom & Dad are both AU folks and let him go to ga!)

They have a fair running game and a GOOD defense.

No reason in the world we can't win.

Of course, I am still waiting for Ben to catch the ball last Saturday...............

I would throw the ball early and often to BEN and give him the chance EARLY to get rid of that monkey on his back.

He is a talented, bright kid that could mean a lot to our future.

THEN, I would give Carnell the ball and tell him to GO CRAZY ! ! ! !

Our defense has played well enough ALL YEAR to win. They may still have their best game yet to come.

(David G. & brodie on a stick sounds good to me ! ! !)

Again , Time will tell.....WAR EAGLE ! ! ! !

"No reason in the world we can't win." -Hardly a guaranteed victory

"Our defense has played well enough ALL YEAR to win. They may still have their best game yet to come." -Again, speaking positive about the prospect of Auburn having a good game doesn't guarantee a victory.

"Again , Time will tell.....WAR EAGLE ! ! ! !" -Does a man who guarantees victory say time will tell?!

SouthLink, WarTim. Y'all need to stop this endless bickering.

SouthLink. You can access all of WarTim's posts and find any post that guarantees victory. I must have missed it. Currently, the UGA game is around page 12.

Thanks. He can't find them...I never said it.....It takes a R E A L man to admit when they are WRONG....I anxiously await his apology.......... :D

This will be my last post on this matter. NONE of the "quotes" that you want to attribute to me can be found. That is because of the FACT that I NEVER SAID any of this "crap" that you have accused me of.

It is one thing to be mistaken. It is an entirely different matter to continue to spread fabrications when you have been confranted with the TRUTH.

Good day......

"Let justice be done tho the Heavens fall!"

:PB):D

Good Lord, if we really want to to continue this really lame argument I can start pulling out the PM's and other assorted messages I got from Tim and company before that game and the LSU game.....but I doubt this site outside of 2-3 people really care...so peace.

Good Lord, if we really want to to continue this really lame argument I can start pulling out the PM's and other assorted messages I got from Tim and company before that game and the LSU game.....but I doubt this site outside of 2-3 people really care...so peace.

Okay, THIS IS IT ! ! ! !

I demand that you present either a post or link to any or all PMs or any other post that you claim that I have made, which is IMPOSSIBLE since you are LYIN' about all of the above, or an appology(listed HERE, on this board for ALL to see.)

If this were a private matter, I would handle it in a private way.

YOU have called me a LIAR on this board in front of many good AUBURN people that I have a great deal of respect for.

The only thing that is now acceptable from you is that you admit the TRUTH ! ! !

Either put up or......well, I feel certain that you know the "drill".

To the rest of the posters here that have had to witness my defense of my honor, I am sorry that you have wasted your time reading this dribble and I ask that you judge me by the lack of any proof that follows on the part of a certain bitter SECCG loser.

:D:D:D

Oh, for the love of me...I am not getting anymore into this argument because once I start going into this its going to turn into this huge argument between UGA and AU and this is an Auburn board where most if not all dont care about UGA...I am the guest....have a great time.....Tim, you want to continue lying....go for it..wouldn't surprise me :rolleyes:

I am not getting anymore into this argument because once I start going into this its going to turn into this huge argument between UGA and AU...

Too late.

SouthLink, give it a rest. Why are you so offended by WarTim? Because he doesn't like UGA? I have yet to see anything that says he lied, so quit claiming it.

WarTim, stop calling this guy out. It's getting old. Let bygones be bygones. SL is an UGA fan and he has OBVIOUSLY taken offense to something you said. He doesn't seem to know what it was, but it must have happened.

LET IT BE!!!!!

I am not getting anymore into this argument because once I start going into this its going to turn into this huge argument between UGA and AU...

Too late.

SouthLink, give it a rest. Why are you so offended by WarTim? Because he doesn't like UGA? I have yet to see anything that says he lied, so quit claiming it.

WarTim, stop calling this guy out. It's getting old. Let bygones be bygones. SL is an UGA fan and he has OBVIOUSLY taken offense to something you said. He doesn't seem to know what it was, but it must have happened.

LET IT BE!!!!!

Thanks but NO THANKS, rainman.

"IT" N E V E R happened.

This "person" simply lied about some phantom post I NEVER made, I called him on it, and NOW he is simply not man enough to admit the TRUTH.

Sad to say in the world we live in today that the TRUTH gets lost in the shuffle.

Words have meaning.

HE claims, wrongly, that I said this or that, well, the proof of my posts are here for all to see that is NOT the case. However, when his lyin' goes to the point of stating that I have sent him "private messages", well, I will not have a guest here LYIN' about me. It NEVER happened. Sad to say, it simply frosts his cookies because lswho beat ga TO DEATH, and I predicted it two days in advance.

The best way to end this is for him to either posts the messages here, which he can't do because they were NEVER sent, or admit that he is lyin'.

I will NEVER let it "slide" or forget it until the TRUTH is told. It may be okay with some people, but, I am very fond of THE TRUTH. My credibility on this board is at stake and I will be ever vigillant in defending the TRUTH..................

Again, post the links or messages HERE, or, Admit that you are LYIN' ! ! !

Be a man........If that is possible : - )

I anxiously await your post..................

Oh, I almost forgot,....WAR EAGLE ! ! ! ! :D

I will go ahead and breach protocall and make the next post. (Hey, if he can LIE, I can take at least this much liberty..........) :D

I just HATE the fact that ANYONE would LIE about something as trivial as a post on a Football board.

Say what you will about bg, and I have on more than one occasion, but I can never say that he has lied about me or anyone else. (bg, don't get used to this type treatment from me ! ! ! ) :D

He got caught in a lie, the only problem is that he LIED ABOUT ME....Big mistake.

I do not give up or give in.

Auburn taught me many things......One of which is the FACT that LYIN' should NEVER be accepted, on any level.

Again, I am waiting for an apology that is sure to follow...... <vbg> :roll:

Archived