Lebo's Lunatics

TrojanTiger13

Come on! I was at the Miles game and im aware this is basketball but I had a larger crowd for my HS basketball games and I played in the AISA! These guys need and deserve a larger crowd. Im aware that we all might have the Shula disorder with Lebo but I think we(students, Alums, fans) should all buy a Lebo Lunatic Tee and do something bammers can't......SUPPORT OUR TEAM AND COACH EVEN IF THEY SUCK. I hope to see some soldout crowds this season as im going to make an attempt to attend about 10 to 12 games.

Come on! I was at the Miles game and im aware this is basketball but I had a larger crowd for my HS basketball games and I played in the AISA! These guys need and deserve a larger crowd. Im aware that we all might have the Shula disorder with Lebo but I think we(students, Alums, fans) should all buy a Lebo Lunatic Tee and do something bammers can't......SUPPORT OUR TEAM AND COACH EVEN IF THEY SUCK. I hope to see some soldout crowds this season as im going to make an attempt to attend about 10 to 12 games.

i hope you remember that all of us students are out of town for thanksgiving. i def plan on going to some :au::au: games when i get back

i hope you remember that all of us students are out of town for thanksgiving. i def plan on going to some :au::au: games when i get back

I am aware of that and was not even pointing fingers at the SS im wanting more ordinary fans to come out.

I definately feel that we need support. BUT I definately don't go around saying they suck. Not great; sure. But they don't suck.

Anyways I just hope we have a great crowd when Pitt comes to town. I believe that we can win. And will be rushing the court when/if we do win.

Last year SEC games had really strong showing from the fans.

Oh, plus it's Thanksgiving? You know, students do go home and stuff...

Wow this post sounds familiar :rolleyes:

I definately feel that we need support. BUT I definately don't go around saying they suck. Not great; sure. But they don't suck.

Anyways I just hope we have a great crowd when Pitt comes to town. I believe that we can win. And will be rushing the court when/if we do win.

:au: Lost to AUM :( there's a difference when I say Bamuh sux and when I say we Suck.....

:au: Lost to AUM :( there's a difference when I say Bamuh sux and when I say we Suck.....

Yeah but that was 5 games ago and it was an exhibition match, but since then we're 4-0:)

Yeah but that was 5 games ago and it was an exhibition match, but since then we're 4-0:)

That is True but I fear Pitt and most of the SEC opponents

My mom usually "stuffs" during this time of the year. How many students actually "stuff?"

My mom usually "stuffs" during this time of the year. How many students actually "stuff?"

I know a couple, I personally enjoying stuffing.

Archived