'bama to hire Tubberville?

EllisHugh

Could happen....

In what world do you live? :lol:

In today's time, the day an :au: or UAT coach leaves to take the job at the other school will be the day the world stops spinning on its axis

No offense, but I now nominate this as the silliest football thread of the year. :big:

Lester Miles might be a better hire for Bama since Miles doesn't understand that 2 losses in conference play is worse than 1. Think of all the MNC's he could add up for Alabama! :big:

Could happen....

'bama wants a National Championship caliber coach..

Tubby, after all, does have the "People's Championship Trophy" and knows how to win at Tuscalosa.

In the words of Carlos Mencia.....You my friend are a "DEE DEE DEEEEEEE"

:lol: You guys need to relax, you do realize he's joking right?

But seriously it wouldn't matter anyway, because even after 5 in a row, 6 out of 8 since he's been there, and a 13-0 undefeated season, you still won't find a single Alabama fan who thinks Tubs is a "National Championship caliber coach."

I remember after 2001, when there were whispers about getting rid of CTT (he ended up firing both coordinators and saving himself), all the Bama fans I encountered said they hoped Tuberville stayed at Auburn for a long, long time. Be careful what you wish for, losers.

Umm...yeah. Thus the reason for the sarcasm and similies in our posts. You did not think we were being serious did you? You did realize we were joking too, right? :poke:

Umm...yeah. Thus the reason for the sarcasm and similies in our posts. You did not think we were being serious did you? You did realize we were joking too, right? :poke:

If by "we" you mean you and Stat, then yes.

Not gonna happen, reason being,the word on the street here is that CTT is/has been in Miami. No joke I heard it last night, the guy said he saw it on the internet........ :rolleyes:

Poor corndogs. That loss to the REAL SEC TIGERS (Auburn) STILL hurts SOOOO much!

CTT is a proven winner in BDS. And he clearly understands that 2 conference losses is worse than 1.

However, I think he has a houndstooth allergy which is why he beats them down so consistently, as to avoid a nasty rash. It would not quite work out for him at uat because of this.

*#@$ it, it's spelled T-U-B-E-R-V-I-L-L-E

Archived