Finally, put the bill where it belongs!

CCTAU

We finally have gotten to the point where we realize that freedom is not free. We have GIVEN the Iraqis a new start. But it comes at a price. We have soldiers that paid in blood so its only fair that Iraq pay as much financially as they can for their own freedom.

Oh yes, oil for freedom

I was reading about this in the paper this morning and it seemed to make a lot of sense, which is why it comes as no surprise that the White House is 'strongly opposed' to it.

The local libs are agreeing with me. I'll be off hanging myself, now.

:cheer::cheer::cheer::hanged::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Nice. very nice!

I agree with this also. Really surprises me that Bush would be against this. Would like to see Bush himself speak about this to make sure that is correct.

I agree with this also. Really surprises me that Bush would be against this. Would like to see Bush himself speak about this to make sure that is correct.

Don't hold your breath, ranger. If you haven't noticed, he doesn't do the press conference thing too much. You'll have to pick through Scott McClelland's doublespeak that comes out sideways, and sometimes in pig latin, to be able to have a vague idea what Bush's opinion is. Maybe.

Don't hold your breath, ranger. If you haven't noticed, he doesn't do the press conference thing too much. You'll have to pick through Scott McClelland's doublespeak that comes out sideways, and sometimes in pig latin, to be able to have a vague idea what Bush's opinion is. Maybe.

That is why I never put much stock in what is said in articles or elsewhere unless it is a direct quote from Bush himself. You can't really point fingers about how Bush uses his spokesman since just about every President has done the same thing, especially Clinton. Too many "experts" try to speculate too many ways on a certain topic without actually hearing it directly from the source itself. That's our political system for you. The higher in office they get, they harder it gets to figure their stance on something until they tell you point blank, which rarely happens. <_<

Archived