AU v USA tonight

Boonan

If you can't go to the game, at least watch it... according to the AU site it should be on CSS at 8 PM CST.

I know if you live in Bham and at least have expanded basic with Charter you get this channel (ch 15).

Well 36-33 at the half... if it wasn't for all the turnovers, AU would be sitting pretty nice...

And what a contrast... during the breaks I switch over to ESPN 2 and see 20k people rocking the house at UT... sure it's an instate rival (Memphis), but that's how I wish it could be at our place.

Watching it right now. First half is just over. Tigers are shooting 60% 3-pointers, 36-33 Auburn. Other than that, sloppy game, turnovers, missed free throws. Same story every game.

Things turned around quickly, the Tigers got some life in them just 10 minutes after 2nd half and now has a ten points lead. Barber is coming alive and we're feeding off of his energy. GO TIGERS

the university has GOT to do something to promote this team. i completely forgot this was tonight - i would have gone (after the pitt game my opinion of the team has greatly improved)

82-71 final... it wasn't always pretty, but it was a good win... now 5 shy of last years win total for the entire season.

They aren't going to win the conference, but I see them being more competetive in the SEC this year.

And yes, the Athletic Department hasn't done any promotion whatsoever that I know of... I wouldn't have remembered the game if they hadn't mentioned it on Jox this afternoon. They complain about wanting to get butts in the seats, but they sure don't try to hard to let people know about it.

Well 36-33 at the half... if it wasn't for all the turnovers, AU would be sitting pretty nice...

And what a contrast... during the breaks I switch over to ESPN 2 and see 20k people rocking the house at UT... sure it's an instate rival (Memphis), but that's how I wish it could be at our place.

Remember, final exams have started. I better not see my two boys at the game with all the money I'm spending. LOL

82-71 final... it wasn't always pretty, but it was a good win... now 5 shy of last years win total for the entire season.

They aren't going to win the conference, but I see them being more competetive in the SEC this year.

And yes, the Athletic Department hasn't done any promotion whatsoever that I know of... I wouldn't have remembered the game if they hadn't mentioned it on Jox this afternoon. They complain about wanting to get butts in the seats, but they sure don't try to hard to let people know about it.

What gets me is back when Auburn was doing good (Chris Porter's 2nd year) they wouldn't sell the public tickets to individual games. At the time, it really ticked me off.

Last year at this point we were also 7-3...

Remember, final exams have started. I better not see my two boys at the game with all the money I'm spending. LOL

The mind needs a break from studying from time-to-time. I always took a basketball break and did fine.

Agree with most of what you all have already said. First time I got to see the boys last night. VERY sloppy first half! Second half showed signs of life and did well breaking USA's press once we called timeout. We have some playmakers that should make a number of games exciting. We'll see how we look after the 10 day layoff for finals.

Archived