Not in Football.....BUT!!!!!

autigeremt

The Bammers get thumped in South Bend!!!!!

ND 99

#5 Alabama 85

:cheer::moon::cheer::moon:

Irish end with 14-0 run :)

The Bammers get thumped in South Bend!!!!!

ND 99

#5 Alabama 85

:cheer::moon::cheer::moon:

Irish end with 14-0 run :)

ouch.

:puke:

.....ND

I usually agree.....but it's bammer ;)

I listened to like 30 mins of Finebaum today and a Bammer called up saying "Can you believe vegas has ND 2.5 favorites against the 14th ranked team? How is that possible?"

Yeah they stormed the court when they beat us. That says a lot about UA bball.

Ron steele is healthy and we win that game.

It was 82-85 with 2 mins left.

It says that you got beat by an unranked team. It says "get that junk out of here." And most of all it says: OVER-RATED-clap-clap-clap clap clap

Honestly- who in their right mind is "intimidated" by either the thumb or the 8 ball? I mean good Lord, what's the deal?

If you think that the thumb slogan is intimidating, then you've got some serious issues that need to be taken care of. That pic of an 8 ball was meant as a JOKE... and should be received by you as that and nothing more. If any person is intimidated by a picture of a thumb or an 8 ball, they need to be evaluated for some phobia or something. That's hilarious, dude. Please tell me you were joking. Please.

Honestly- who in their right mind is "intimidated" by either the thumb or the 8 ball? I mean good Lord, what's the deal?

If you think that the thumb slogan is intimidating, then you've got some serious issues that need to be taken care of. That pic of an 8 ball was meant as a JOKE... and should be received by you as that and nothing more. If any person is intimidated by a picture of a thumb or an 8 ball, they need to be evaluated for some phobia or something. That's hilarious, dude. Please tell me you were joking. Please.

the turd nation was OBVIOUSLY torn up about the thumb. don't even attempt to deny that. he wasn't necessarily insinuating that every time you heard it you hid under your horse, just that it definitely got under that collective thin skin and stung. there wouldn't have been so much talk of putting your digits in our rectums had it not bothered you so much. i hope.

Thumb or no thumb, its really gay........come up with something a little more unique.....anyone can hold up five fingers........BTW this is a basketball topic.....not football.

The only difference in the thumb and the 8 ball is that football is a bigger deal in the South than basketball.

That's all there is to it. However, I find both amusing and can recognize both as good jokes. No difference...

Thumb or no thumb, its really gay........come up with something a little more unique.....anyone can hold up five fingers........BTW this is a basketball topic.....not football.

that's all you've got? seriously? it's gay?

and btw, this is an auburn board, and we can take the discussion where we please.

Yeah well, ECE, we'll have to disagree.

I don't think it's "gay." I admit to laughing with some of my AU buddies when I first heard the line. I thought it was pretty funny.

I think a lot of fans on both sides need to realize that UA and AU don't sign our paychecks. I'm all for a little good natured ribbing - but most fans just don't know how to take it. Kinda takes the fun out of it to a certain degree. . .

I do believe the bammers are experiencing what is commonly known as the Five Stages of Grief:

1) Shock

2) Denial

3) Depression

4) Anger

5) Acceptance

From what I can gather, some of them are currently going through the Denial stage, although it is not uncommon for people to experience later stages before regressing back to earlier stages (such as Anger - firing Mike Shula, then regressing back to Denial - We didn't care about the Thumb)

And BTW, this is a FOOTBALL Forum. If you got problem with that take it to the BASKETBALL Forum.

And BTW, this is a FOOTBALL Forum. If you got problem with that take it to the BASKETBALL Forum.

Tell that to the guy that put it in a football forum.

Looks like Bammer is enjoying some great moral victories in basketball now! :poke:

Nah, that one will come when :au: beats :ua: in hoops this season.

BG, it was no surprise to see Bama lose on the road. They are likely THE worst road team in America.

As far as #8 and #5, I bet Lebo beats you guys before we lose in football.

Yeah they stormed the court when they beat us. That says a lot about UA bball.---like what?

Ron steele is healthy and we win that game.---wishful thinking.

It was 82-85 with 2 mins left.----and ND closed the game on a 14-0 run as bama completely collapsed. So I guess bama being within 3 for a few seconds is like winning 3 quarters in the "sack Brodie" IB?

8 ball or no 8 ball, admit it, Alabama is a basketball school

Archived