UGA - Gonzaga - We got a chance!

SouthLink02

UGA is not that bad this year

Will we get an NCAA bid? No...

Will we finish in last place in the East? Maybe

But we have some good talent and depth for the first time in YEARS

I live in the Atlanta area and all of Georgia fans seem to be pretty pumped about this years team. I think Georgia is about a year ahead of the Auburn program. Is Georgia doing better because the just signed a Big Man or just experience?

I live in the Atlanta area and all of Georgia fans seem to be pretty pumped about this years team. I think Georgia is about a year ahead of the Auburn program. Is Georgia doing better because the just signed a Big Man or just experience?

I don't know if AU is behind UGA at all really....we are still maybe one of the worst teams in the SEC if not THE WORST

But we have the talent to be a team that makes a surprising very low NCAA big....that is a BEST CASE SCENARIO

Yo Slink, the 'Dawgs looked very good.

The SEC is the best conference in the nation w/ a doubt. Even our weaker teams.. :om: , :uga: , :au: , :msu: , etc... can beat you if you don't bring your A game. Not all conferences can say that.

I don't know if AU is behind UGA at all really....we are still maybe one of the worst teams in the SEC if not THE WORST

But we have the talent to be a team that makes a surprising very low NCAA big....that is a BEST CASE SCENARIO

If :uga: is one of the worst teams in the :sec: , this is one heckuva league. Great win.

If :uga: is one of the worst teams in the :sec: , this is one heckuva league. Great win.

Our O is really hot...I think we won being such an under-dog....I hope we keep it up but I still see us struggling due to lack of an experienced big man

GREAT WIN :uga: !!!! nice one, SouthLink!!!! Your Dawgs are on a tear right now.

I think we are 2 years away from being respectable. Another year of experience will put us in the middle of the pack next year at this rate!

Archived