chinook family

chinook

my wife and i are expecting our second child in july of 2007. this will be our second child. our son, jack is now 20 months.

i just hope the new one isn't a red head like his or her sibling and mother. even our golded is red haired.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

just an update. my wife will be 6 months this week. things are doing fine with mom and baby.

we found out last week we will be having a little girl. our son who will be turning 2 was trying to feed cheddar goldfish to his sister through my wife's belly button.

just an update. my wife will be 6 months this week. things are doing fine with mom and baby.

we found out last week we will be having a little girl. our son who will be turning 2 was trying to feed cheddar goldfish to his sister through my wife's belly button.

Good news.

You know it starts with goldfish in the belly button then it's on to whip cream and late night ATM withdrawals.

Good news.

You know it starts with goldfish in the belly button then it's on to whip cream and late night ATM withdrawals.

Commonly referred to as "the good old days".

• 3 months later...

i realize i haven't been active on the board for awhile it is not that i don't love you guys and gals. i have just been busy with home and work.

anyway, my wife gave birth to our newest addition on July 4th, 2007.

MaKenna Ann Davidson weighed 8 lbs 12 oz and 20.5 inches long.

her older brother wants her to go back.

anyway as soon as i can i will post a picture

i realize i haven't been active on the board for awhile it is not that i don't love you guys and gals. i have just been busy with home and work.

anyway, my wife gave birth to our newest addition on July 4th, 2007.

MaKenna Ann Davidson weighed 8 lbs 12 oz and 20.5 inches long.

her older brother wants her to go back.

anyway as soon as i can i will post a picture

Great news, WC!!! We'll be looking for those pics. Congratulations.

Congrats!

Congrats! Make sure you spoil her so that she becomes a "daddy's girl".

Great news. Congratulations. Looking forward to pictures!

Welcome to the board UNAlionpawsmom. Post often :big:

Thanks! .....just trying to keep up with TigrinimMajor or whoever he is today! :big:

Archived