86-59 AU over TSU.

autkidd

Auburn wins in a well played game against Tenn. State.

This is a fun team to watch. Come see them play!!!!

Keep this in mind. Bama only beat this team by 18 so maybe we are getting better. I think we'll see this team suprise some teams this year in the SEC. We are young athletic and it looks like now that we have Prowell and Kelvin Lewis that we might actually have some depth. War Eagle! Keep it up guys

Some interesting offensive and defensive numbers from our 2 top players...

Josh Dollard

Rebounds 11

Assists 7

Points 16

Korvotney Barber

Rebounds 9

Blocks 5

Points 17

If these 2 guys keep putting up nice all around numbers like this, this team should be near .500 in the SEC...

wasn't there because I'm home for break...but from reading the stats and reading articles it looks like he showed flashes of promise, but was still trying to get used to the speed of the game.

he fouled out after only being on the court for 9 minutes. (not the first 9 minutes, just 9 minutes of total playing time). But he did manage to score 4 points and grab some rebounds.

I think he'll be fine after a couple weeks. Korvotney and Dollard are the big time players on this team so far.

Frank is a great player, and plays with intensity... too much. He can get out of control at times. Once he is able to steadily play under control... watch out.

Quan Prowell- Looks like he will contribute well down low. It is nice to have some physical guys down low. Look for Him, Vot, and Dollard to suprise alot of people this year with controlling the paint nicely.

Vot is completely different this year than last. He really has stepped it up and is looking to become a great team leader along with Quantez Robertson.

Kelvin Lewis- So active all over the place last night. Looked to me to have a pretty nice touch shooting the three. He just ran all over the place and would not stop (I compare him to Blackmon) He looks like he will need to add a few pounds if he wants to get physical. But I really liked his presence out there.

Overall I think they did quite well last night. I think we win Friday night against Texas A&M in a close one. (I'm hoping for us to blow them out). I hope we can generate a nice crowd for this game to cheer them on against the #13 team in the nation.

Archived