Thanks Coach Lebo

AUwareagle84

It's a lot easier to make a weekend out of an Auburn Football game than a basketball game. I will be on my way back from Dallas on the 2nd, but I'm so glad that I will get to finally catch my Auburn Tigers in my hometown. Thanks Coach Lebo for holding onto this game, so I can cheer on AU at Reed-Green Coliseum in Hattiesburg.

I can't wait......

It's my #1 favorite team (AU) vs. my #2 favorite team (USM)

haha my friends were making fun of us going to USM when they saw that on the schedule. I mean we might as well considering there will be no one in Auburn anyway. plus USM is a "nice" team. glad to see someone is excited about the tigers going to Hattiesburg.

good god, we just lost to USM. Between losing to AUM and USM, it's getting increasingly difficult for me to care about basketball AT ALL!!!! :puke::puke::puke::puke:

good god, we just lost to USM. Between losing to AUM and USM, it's getting increasingly difficult for me to care about basketball AT ALL!!!! :puke::puke::puke::puke:

Then keep it to yourself!!!!!! :moon:

sorry man, it's just REALLY disappointing. I'll keep going to games, but I just wish we'd win a few of 'em. :no:

sorry man, it's just REALLY disappointing. I'll keep going to games, but I just wish we'd win a few of 'em. :no:

We will. This team's young, but has talent. Prowell and Barber will become a force.

I was very hopeful about this year. Now I'm thinking "maybe next year"!

We have trouble even getting the ball down the court so we can take a shot.

We are so weak on free throws. I thought we had impoved at FTs after Lebo arrived.

Wide open 3s were missed repeatedly against T A&M.

That said, I still think our guys can win if they'll just settle down a bit and take control of the mental aspects of the game.

Don't let anything tell you different, but Southern Miss actually has a pretty decent team. And, I think they have a better coach than we do.

It was a great game to watch. The so called "upset" did happen, and the 30-40 AU fans in attendance almost got to see AU win against the home crowd.

The last shot from half-court by AU almost went in. It bounced off the rim.

I was about 15 minutes late for the game because we had just pulled in from Dallas.

WARRRRRRRRRRRRR EAGLE! We are still Auburn, and they are still just Southern Miss.

Tough way to lose a game we could have won, but we have to make more free-throws!!!!! It cost us the game.

Archived