Arkansas/Alabama MBB

RadioWryn

just saw this a few minutes ago on the ticker on ESPN while watching the bowl game..... Hilarious...uat getting HAMMERED....life is good...

just saw this a few minutes ago on the ticker on ESPN while watching the bowl game..... Hilarious...uat getting HAMMERED....life is good...

life would be better if we would beat vandy tonight.

i'd rather alabama to win by 30 tonight if it meant we'd beat vandy

"You know, the situation Bama is in with football is a lot like the US was. Like President Ford, Mike Shula brought them through a very tumultuous time. And now, with the tough stuff behind them, Nick $aban will lead them to success." - Cliff Ellis (paraphrased)

Ellis does know that Jimmy Carter replaced Ford, right?

"You know, the situation Bama is in with football is a lot like the US was. Like President Ford, Mike Shula brought them through a very tumultuous time. And now, with the tough stuff behind them, Nick $aban will lead them to success." - Cliff Ellis (paraphrased)

Ellis does know that Jimmy Carter replaced Ford, right?

I do feel that it was a good crack against Alabama!

Arkansas up 30 or so in the second half in Fayetteville - the color commentator is Cliff Ellis for LF Sports.

What's up with the world?

The :ua: team was so consumed with joy over the hiring of $aban that they forgot they had a game today. They realize that :ua: is no longer a bassetball school and is on the verge of winning 83 straight football games.

Overrated, like I have said a few times on here before. I wonder if the Tide can handle any more ass-jackings on the road this year.

I'm not sure the two are connected. B)

I'm not sure the two are connected. B)

well no. i did misstate that. what i meant to say was "alabama losing doesn't make my life good, however, if we beat vandy tonight...THEN life will be good!

and what do u know...we did it! :cheer:

Archived