Chris Porter sighting

TexasTiger

Thank for the information. I hope he is making some money.

Why? So he can buy some more dope? He is a thug.

He stayed at Auburn instead of going to the NBA his senior year. That may mean nothing to you, but it does to me. Without Chris Porter, no SEC championship the year before. Chris Porter is imperfect! You got me there. I wish him the best of luck!

He stayed at Auburn instead of going to the NBA his senior year. That may mean nothing to you, but it does to me. Without Chris Porter, no SEC championship the year before. Chris Porter is imperfect! You got me there. I wish him the best of luck!

Ditto. He's obviously made mistakes. A "thug?" A bit much. I hope he turns a corner in his life.

• 2 weeks later...

IN case you forget he wasn suspended the last 8 games: See below:

Chris Porter (born May 9, 1978 in Abbeville, Alabama) is a former star forward for the Auburn University basketball team that made it to the NCAA Sweet Sixteen in 1998-1999, Porter's junior season. He was named SEC player of the year and the following year he was pictured on the cover of Sports Illustrated magazine as the Auburn Tigers were picked to win the national title. However, the Tigers struggled and Porter was suspended for the last 8 games of the season for accepting money from an agent while still in college.

I wish this wouldn't have happened, he was a great player and put some life into the AU Basketball program that had been missing for a long time. Maybe he has gotten his life straightened out.

Where is his sister playing college ball or is she still in HS?

God, those were some great years in Auburn Basketball. I was in the pepband then I got to wittness up close those games (I got to talk trash with Saul Smith...and he talked back. What a daddy's boy). Some of the best times I had at Auburn.

It was a blast.

I can't wait till Auburn Basketball gets back to that level.

I plan on coming down for a game very soon.

I'm very much looking forwards to it. Hit the MaMa G's and then off to the game.

Archived