Good game Auburn

BamaGrad03

Ive been on your bball team pretty hard lately...so I have to give credit where it is due. They went on the road and played a very good LSU team wire to wire.

That last 3 was halfway down before it popped out. AU has some struggles on offense, but they are a very solid defensive team that really gets after it.

Ive been on your bball team pretty hard lately...so I have to give credit where it is due. They went on the road and played a very good LSU team wire to wire.

That last 3 was halfway down before it popped out. AU has some struggles on offense, but they are a very solid defensive team that really gets after it.

Yeah.....but we need to win a few of these. This has been the story for this young team the last couple of years. The Vandy game was a good sign, but they have to be consistent.

Either way, a great performance for these young guys. I expect them to continue to improve.

I have supported Lebo since he was hired. Talk about rebuilding...he had to tear the fopundation out and start from scratch. Basically a non-NCAA death penaltyy. He took over from Ellis and either ran off or had the rest of the team quit. It was a very bad situation for us. We will be back and we will be back soon.

I am proud that Lebo hasnt give up on US. I am also proud that we havent given up on him.

I have supported Lebo since he was hired. Talk about rebuilding...he had to tear the fopundation out and start from scratch. Basically a non-NCAA death penaltyy. He took over from Ellis and either ran off or had the rest of the team quit. It was a very bad situation for us. We will be back and we will be back soon.

I am proud that Lebo hasnt give up on US. I am also proud that we havent given up on him.

I am so very proud of the job Lebo has done for Auburn. I know, it is a shame for the team that they didn't get to beat the #13 team in the nation, it was very close, but it doesn't mean that they won't. It is close, very close for the team, and I am so proud of them and for them. I appreciate all that Lebo has done. He has brought this team up from nothing. And, make no mistake about it. We are improving. And I think once Lebo has decent facilities to use in recruiting, the sky is the limit. We'll start to get players. Not that the ones that we have aren't good, they are, but we'll start to get some sure enough talent.

All things considered? I'm not convinced that LSU (and by proxy Alabama) are really all that great this season.

Alabama is as good as their ranking right now. If Steele gets healthy, we are final 4 quality. If not, we are at best a sweet 16 team.

Eventually, we've GOT to win one of those. Our guys' hearts can't get broken THIS many times.

Blowouts to UK, Wisconsin, and aTm aside, our guys have had a chance to take the lead in the final seconds of the other losses.

SoMiss hits a game winner with 0:02 left in the game.

Ok. State, we miss a tying 3 pointer, rebound, and put in a buzzer-beater, useless 2 pointer to lose by one.

LSU, wide open 3 to win at the buzzer, half-way in and out.

Pitt, had the game -3 with 3 possessions inside 2:00 to play, and came up short on all 3 possession.

Someday it'll go our way and build these guys' confidence, but until then, we'll keep taking it on the chin.

We relly need that low post guy! I hope we can get one soon.

THAT WAS A TOUGH GAME TO TAKE. I REALLY THOUGHT WE WERE GOING TO PULL IT OFF. HOWEVER, I'LL GIVE IT TO COACH LEBO AND THE GUYS FOR REBOUNDING AND PUTTING TOGETHER A REALLY STRONG SHOWING AFTER THAT HORRENDOUS PERFORMANCE IN LEXINGTON LAST WEEK. I WAS AT THE GAME AND THERE WASN'T ANYTHING TO CHEER ABOUT. I WAS IMPRESSED HOW THEY CAME OUT ON THE ROAD FROM THE OPENING TIP IN BATON ROUGE AND PLAYED WELL.

• 2 weeks later...

All things considered? I'm not convinced that LSU (and by proxy Alabama) are really all that great this season.

Alabama is as good as their ranking right now. If Steele gets healthy, we are final 4 quality. If not, we are at best a sweet 16 team.

Based on recent events, I reiterate my previous statement.

BG, haven't you noticed that I'm right all the time? It's like a trend or something. You've GOT to learn to listen to me.

Archived