AU VS UT Wednesday Night at 7

nimsjus

War Damn Jeff Lebo!!!!!

Coach, if you do read these things, thanks for hanging in there and making it happen. No one should ever have secoind guessed your Commitment To Do It Right!

Thanks for hanging in there. I will be down asap for a game with the family.

Wow! Just WOW! To anyone who saw the game last night, you saw why some of the rest of us are so excited. These kids DO NOT QUIT! There is hustle the entire game on both ends of the floor. We have a lot of work to do from the charity stripe and in shot selection but hustle can overcome a lot of things and it did last night.

Coach lebo put in and our guys executed a suffacating defense in the second half last night!

I really thought we would lose the momentum when the refs couldn't remember who had the pocession arrow and stopped play for five minutes while they extruded their heads out of their bums but we came in and and hammered free throws like I have not seen us do in a long time!

Congrats team. Now lets keep the momentum!

War Damn Eagle!

For those who werent there, the guys came running to the student section and hopped on and over the announcers table to celebrate. Ive never seen bigger grins on a group of guys faces.

LFS showed that at the end of the game. Almost makes me giddy. :au: basketball is on its way back!

A gutsy performance for sure. At one point AU was 50% on 3's and 20% on free throws. Thankfully they started hitting their free throws. This team just doesn't give up. WDE!

Great game, great coaching, great performance, great crowd. This is a glimpse of the future

for Auburn basketball. Congrats to the team and coaches.

Archived