Ziemba to...

tejasjack

Sounds really good. Rivals seems to think he's all but a mortal lock to AU, but CHN has another day to talk lie to him about things, so I won't count my Ziembas before they publicly commit.

:cheer: War Damn Ziemba! :cheer:

Guess he's not gonna take that FSU trip anymore?

You're thinking of Enrique Davis, a 4-star RB that's committed to us. Davis cancelled his bammer visit but is still going to Free Shoes U on a visit.

he was never doing that. you're thinking michael mcneil and yes, he is taking his trip to fsu.

also, per rivals, ziemba's set to announce on friday at 8 A.M. in-house tonight by tuberville. i think this site is jumping the gun a bit.

You're thinking of Enrique Davis, a 4-star RB that's committed to us. Davis cancelled his bammer visit but is still going to Free Shoes U on a visit.

Yeah, I caught my own mistake shortly after posting that.

he was never doing that. you're thinking michael mcneil and yes, he is taking his trip to fsu.

also, per rivals, ziemba's set to announce on friday at 8 A.M. in-house tonight by tuberville. i think this site is jumping the gun a bit.

I'm just linking an Arkansas newspaper report, wouldn't call it the site jumping the gun. Also the Arky Rabid Hog site is reporting the same and also that Nutt will not be making a home visit to him. We'll see if it pans out, but those are the reports out of Arkansas.

I'm just linking an Arkansas newspaper report, wouldn't call it the site jumping the gun. Also the Arky Rabid Hog site is reporting the same and also that Nutt will not be making a home visit to him. We'll see if it pans out, but those are the reports out of Arkansas.

not faulting you, just saying there's no other concrete news anywhere that says he's already made a commitment like that article does. nutt not taking his visit may mean very good things for us, though. looks to me like he's given up.

Yeah, I'm not counting any eggs until Feb. 7.

But Ziemba, Kodi Burns, and Enrique Davis sure would be solid anchors for our 2008+ offense. I'll bet Coach Borges and Co. are drooling!

they are out of arkansas, but with all they've been through, the press there probably expects every commit or lean to look elsewhere.

Ziemba, wearing an Auburn baseball cap Tuesday at the Rogers basketball game at W. E. King Arena, also was recruited heavily by Arkansas and then-offensive coordinator Gus Malzahn.

Hopefully that is good news and they are not jumping the gun.

That's great news.

For this I, on behalf of Auburn fans, would like to thank Houston Nutt for being a liar, Gus Malzahn (sp?) for getting while the getting was good, and Mitch Mustain for being a whiny little mama's boy. Thank you, thank you very much!

Not are only current players jumping ship at Arkansas but potential ones as well. Nutt bemoans the fact that Arkansas is a talent poor state but yet he can't keep the talent from leaving the state. He is a joke and I will be gleeful on behalf of the Razorback nation once that jackass is shown the door.

Not are only current players jumping ship at Arkansas but potential ones as well. Nutt bemoans the fact that Arkansas is a talent poor state but yet he can't keep the talent from leaving the state. He is a joke and I will be gleeful on behalf of the Razorback nation once that jackass is shown the door.

Nutt has 2 more years at Arkansas, imo.

He needs to either make the SECCG again in order to get a 3rd...if that is even enough.

How Arkansas can put up with such medicore coaching at school that could be MUCH BETTER is beyond me.

Nutt has 2 more years at Arkansas, imo.

He needs to either make the SECCG again in order to get a 3rd...if that is even enough.

How Arkansas can put up with such medicore coaching at school that could be MUCH BETTER is beyond me.

Even if he makes it to another SECCG, he will just run his record to 0-3. I honestly think that Broyles just doesn't care anymore and doesn't want a coach to challenge his leagacy at UofA. I think the Hawgs could be a lot more consistent with the facilities and program support that they have currently.

I'm not really sure how much better the Hogs can really be on a consistant basis. They had some good years in the old Southwest Conference (including MNC), and they show up in Alanta in the SEC occasionally, but they really are a small state, population-wise. [Yeah, I know Alabama is also a small state.]

But today: They are adjacent to good recruiting territory, but to the west they have to compete with a lot of Texas schools, to the south they have to compete with LSU, and to the east they face Tennessee (and whatever Memphis and Vandy can muster up). I'm not sure but what, like Bama, their glory days aren't behind them.

I'm not really sure how much better the Hogs can really be on a consistant basis. They had some good years in the old Southwest Conference (including MNC), and they show up in Alanta in the SEC occasionally, but they really are a small state, population-wise. [Yeah, I know Alabama is also a small state.]

But today: They are adjacent to good recruiting territory, but to the west they have to compete with a lot of Texas schools, to the south they have to compete with LSU, and to the east they face Tennessee (and whatever Memphis and Vandy can muster up). I'm not sure but what, like Bama, their glory days aren't behind them.

Their glory days are behind them as long as Broyles is the AD.

Ziemba commiting to us is really big news 'cause we have four threads on the board about it :lol:

Archived