Great game AU!

Tigerwalkin

Still to many turnovers,but maybe a when that will give us a little confidence.We have lost several close ones this year.

You'll take a win however they come...congrats to the team. :thumbsup:

Before the game they players were doing dunks, alley-oops, and then the whole team went and shot free throws. the team split up. On each side of the paint they lined up with one of them shooting a couple of FT's. Each one they made they clapped. Seems to of worked. Maybe they will continue to do this.

Our team is young but has character and toughness. When we fell down by 14 in the second half, they could have called it a game. But they clawed right back. It was so great to see some free throws going in once again.

This team has won as many games already this year as they did all last season. Although we may get blown out of a few games, I think will be in most of them and win our share.

I really hope our program is headed toward the top in the SEC. I see a scrapiness in this team that I really like. The jury is still out on Lebo, but I do believe he's making progress.

WAR DAMN EAGLE, HEY!

war damn eagle! man, it was sure nice coming into the office this morning in knoxville with a litte swagger. you'd think the sky is falling and bruce pearl is about to be fired. i love it!

He did make an arse of himself last night and may have cost his team the win with the technical.

It was Great to be at BEMC last night! A pretty good crowd who rose up and made some serious noise down the stretch! It was a nice atmosphere, and the team played with a lot of fire and determination. We needed that win!

Next week we need to fill that place up with Orange and Blue. I am sure there will be a lot of Bammers getting into the game, so lets drown them out of our place and make it tough on the Turds!

It was Great to be at BEMC last night! A pretty good crowd who rose up and made some serious noise down the stretch! It was a nice atmosphere, and the team played with a lot of fire and determination. We needed that win!

Next week we need to fill that place up with Orange and Blue. I am sure there will be a lot of Bammers getting into the game, so lets drown them out of our place and make it tough on the Turds!

Indeed.

I wish I could make the trip.

Just from being at most of the games this year it seems that the players have a little extra confidence. Last year this team (all the same guys basically) would have packed it up and left down 14 late, but it seems like they know they can compete and win against the good teams. It showed on the free throw line last night too. It seemed like they were stepping up there knowing that they were about to knock them down. Maybe its just the extra year of experience, but i think playing some tough OOC teams early helped them despite the losses. I really like this team. I know they definitely arent the most talented team out there and our shooting can be dreadful at times, but theyre scrappy and give their best. And Lucas Hargrove cracks me up getting everyone pumped up.

Yeah it took a little too long for the crowd to get into it last night. Ill admit I was one of them early- I just dont know what it was about last night. We need to be loud the whole game not just when the team goes on a 10-0 run.Once everyone did it was great. When we were on defense it was like the crowd cheering for the d in jordan hare. Im pumped for Tues. game..if you see me there youll know B)

Congrats on the win. I have been one of the ones saying " we haven't seen improvement". Well I have been proven wrong. Team has definetly improved under Lebo. Very impressed with foul shooting. It won the game for them. For those of you out there who have been saying " have patience this team is getting better" kudos to you for seeing the improvement before the rest of us.

Just from being at most of the games this year it seems that the players have a little extra confidence. Last year this team (all the same guys basically) would have packed it up and left down 14 late, but it seems like they know they can compete and win against the good teams. It showed on the free throw line last night too. It seemed like they were stepping up there knowing that they were about to knock them down. Maybe its just the extra year of experience, but i think playing some tough OOC teams early helped them despite the losses. I really like this team. I know they definitely arent the most talented team out there and our shooting can be dreadful at times, but theyre scrappy and give their best. And Lucas Hargrove cracks me up getting everyone pumped up.

Yeah it took a little too long for the crowd to get into it last night. Ill admit I was one of them early- I just dont know what it was about last night. We need to be loud the whole game not just when the team goes on a 10-0 run.Once everyone did it was great. When we were on defense it was like the crowd cheering for the d in jordan hare. Im pumped for Tues. game..if you see me there youll know B)

I will be there as well....and PUMPED to whip Bamas arse!!!! B):thumbsup::cheer:

Archived