Raida announces

AUman43

he is going to Auburn tommorow, according to Auburn coaches. I realize that another thread deals with this but thought a new thread was warranted since Channel 33-40 announced it at 5:00 today and cited Auburn Coaches as the source. WDE :cheer: Does anyone know the status of Burns and if he is waivering since Mustain is leaving? I hope he stays committed. :cheer::au:

I don't have a link to it, but I read that Burns was FIRM. Burns and Ziemba have sort of been a package deal anyway. Lets look forward to great careers from both ON THE PLAINS.

These guys will add to an already deep underclass!!!! :cheer:

he is going to Auburn tommorow, according to Auburn coaches. I realize that another thread deals with this but thought a new thread was warranted since Channel 33-40 announced it at 5:00 today and cited Auburn Coaches as the source. WDE :cheer: Does anyone know the status of Burns and if he is waivering since Mustain is leaving? I hope he stays committed. :cheer::au:

I must have missed this one. Who is Raida?

QB Burns sticking to Auburn commitment

By Jeff Hood

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Published on: 01/18/07 03:11 PM

Mitch Mustain’s has decided to leave Arkansas after one season, leading to speculation that the top-rated high school quarterback in the state will switch his commitment to the Hogs.

Not so fast, says Kodi Burns.

Burns, a 6-foot-2, 190-pound Fort Smith, Ark., star, doesn’t appear ready to renege on a November commitment to Auburn.

“It’s not a possibility at all,” Burns told Scout.com.

An in-home visit on Tuesday from Auburn coach Tommy Tuberville and offensive line coach Hugh Nall has apparently sealed Burns’ decision.

“It went real good,” Burns said. “It means a lot for them to come see me, especially Coach Tuberville being able to come to my house.

“My parents were already impressed by them when we went up for an unofficial visit. But for them to come down and explain things to us, you could just tell they are true and honest guys. Everybody is just fired up in my family. I’m ready to get up there.”

Auburn coaches cannot comment on specific recruits. :no:

:au::homer:

Archived