AU at USC

TigerDad

Just purchased my tickets for the game -- My daughter and I will probably be orange dots in a sea of garnet--!! Just have to yell a lot :cheer: War Eagle

Just purchased my tickets for the game -- My daughter and I will probably be orange dots in a sea of garnet--!! Just have to yell a lot :cheer: War Eagle

The Palmetto Auburn Club and the Low Country Auburn Club will have a few folks there. I wish I could make it over for that game. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

• 2 weeks later...

Thought I would ask again closer to the game, got my tickets through USC didn't say anything about being for :au: lady was very nice said she would get me the best seats available. Again I will probably be sitting in a sea of garnet but with :usc: 's basketball record don't know if their basketballl fans are as suppportive of losing record teams as the football fans ? I will see on Wed night War Eagle :cheer:

[ but with :usc: 's basketball record don't know if their basketballl fans are as suppportive of losing record teams as the football fans ? I will see on Wed night War Eagle :cheer:

I think I answered my own question, after viewing cockytalk, their basketball fans seem as delusion as their football fans , they have won two sec games (record 2-4 in sec), but believe they can win their next two sec games against :au: and :ua: because the sec west is not a tough as the east? and they beat :om::msu: in the west after losing to 4 straight sec teeams ? I hope we play with emotion and can shut them up just like the way our team shut up the delusion fans we have in the sec west ( :ua: )

Dont let them fool you. They arent that loyal. They just have to tell themselves that crap to put up with their horribly mediocre athletics for all these years.

Archived