Basketball Iron Bowl Tuesday at 8

nimsjus

I figured if we get this thread started early we may even get to do a little trash talking before the game. Game is at 8 with a pep rally at 6:45 outside the arena for those that are coming to the game. ESPN will also televise. Should be a more competitive game this go round. Worst comes to worst at least AU fans will get to see the football team accept the Foy-ODK Iron Bowl Trophy and watch the UAT SGA President sing our fight song. This game may get close to a sellout so come be a part of it if you can.

I dont have a lot of confidence about this one. Our road record this year speaks for itself.

Our road record is just as bad. This is always a good game no matter what. You have a good team, we have a young spunky team. I'll be there!

student section will be rockin...i got my wristband this morning and actually saw some other students getting theirs. thats pretty unheard of. expect a huge crowd. war eagle! :au:

8:00 start on a Tuesday night will not allow me to make that one, as much as I would love to be there. I expect the rest of you to yell enough for me too. :cheer:

Wednesday will be pretty ugly after driving back to GA and losing an hour that night. Should be a really good time though.

okay, can someone explain to me the student ticket policy this year for basketball games. I know we get wristbands and get in free but i heard earlier this year that is only for the first thousand students, after that are tickets still 2$ or do we have to pay full price?

The deal with the wristbands is... The first 500 to pick them up get into the games for free (all have been picked up already) the rest will only pay 2 bucks. You have to have your student ID.

Just went and got my wristband...you better believe I will be there right in the front and most likely won't be able to talk on Wednesday!!!

I got mine a bit after 8 this morning. I'll be right down front at center court with the regulars. WAR EAGLE!!!

So speaking of the regulars. Who all in here is a regular? And what time do u plan on getting there tom. I plan on getting there right after I get out of my lab which ends around 5. Just to make sure I can get down in the seats I usually sit. And so some idiot that hasn't come to a game yet this year gets down there.

Seems like they ought to let more than 500 students in the game for free. I know the regular ticket seats won't be sold out, they should be but won't. I love to sit in the student section (actually behind the pep band) because the students yell and get into the action. Maybe the rest of the fans that usually sit on their hands will get into the game too. We have some big ones coming up!

War Eagle! :cheer:

Hopefully you all don't have the same refs that we had against UA

If we do, expect some major calling out of refs on this board. No excuse to miss such a blatant call, no matter what stage of the game.

If we do, expect some major calling out of refs on this board. No excuse to miss such a blatant call, no matter what stage of the game.

damn shame that ref blew a 15 point lead ;)

So speaking of the regulars. Who all in here is a regular? And what time do u plan on getting there tom. I plan on getting there right after I get out of my lab which ends around 5. Just to make sure I can get down in the seats I usually sit. And so some idiot that hasn't come to a game yet this year gets down there.

i am a regular; i try to attend as many basketball games as possible, and i don't think ive missed any besides the ones during breaks. i will be sure to get there early, sportin the lebos lunatics shirt

I posted earlier about UGA should have never blown that lead and the fault lies with them. If that play had happened earlier in the game, it would have been called a travel.

Constant calls can add up to quite a few points....so yes, they can.....

I won't be able to make the game from the all way up here, but I bought my Dad and step-Mom tickets, and they will be there in my place. And of course I will be watching on ESPN.

War Eagle!

Beat Bama!

I planned on being there when the doors open at 6:30. I was impressed by the ticket and wristbands going so fast. That said I don't think too many people will show up 2 hours early for a bball game. I hope I'm proven wrong. I would love to stand in a line when I get there at 630. That just means AU bball is on the right track as far as fan support goes

Have never liked SEC Basketball refereeing. Over time, :uk: has gotten more bogus calls not on them and against other SEC schools it is just sickening. I hated to play :uk: because if you got close, you knew all the calls were suddenly going to go against you.

Archived