Davis & McNeil

quietfan

Just wondering how soon we'll get any reports on how Enrique & Michael's visits to FSU went. It was this weekend, wasn't it?

I know nothing is set in stone until Signing Day, but I'd appreciate hearing any evaluations of their FSU trip when available.

Just wondering how soon we'll get any reports on how Enrique & Michael's visits to FSU went. It was this weekend, wasn't it?

I know nothing is set in stone until Signing Day, but I'd appreciate hearing any evaluations of their FSU trip when available.

expect to see that they were both "blown away" later this afternoon or tomorrow. "10 out of 10" et cetera. nothing to worry about for ED.

FSU Rivals site has Davis visit story. Didn't give a lot of comments but said visit was a "9 out of 10." For what it's worth, he said his AU visit a couple of weeks ago was a "15 out of 10."

mcneil rates his visit a 10 of 10 but some insiders claim he didn't enjoy it as much as he thought he would. shouldn't hear a commitment out of him till after his visit to the tide, but expect it to be between us and fsu.

Archived