I would like to congratulate the referees

whiteplainstiger

Well how about the UGA player getting the rebound and putting it back in right before that play?

That is 2 points and another second off the clock.

Instead, the ref blows the call when he thinks the ball doesnt hit the rim (which it 100% did) and Bama gets the ball back. -2 points for UGA

Ugh

Or how about the Bama player 30 seconds before that went up on a fast break and got rejected without a single body contact yet got called for a foul? 2 points for Bama

4 right there....all in the last 2 minutes

I thought you were over the bad calls by the referees, so why are you still arguing about it?

Well how about the UGA player getting the rebound and putting it back in right before that play?

That is 2 points and another second off the clock.

Instead, the ref blows the call when he thinks the ball doesnt hit the rim (which it 100% did) and Bama gets the ball back. -2 points for UGA

Ugh

Or how about the Bama player 30 seconds before that went up on a fast break and got rejected without a single body contact yet got called for a foul? 2 points for Bama

4 right there....all in the last 2 minutes

I thought you were over the bad calls by the referees, so why are you still arguing about it?

I am over it. I am simply making the argument that the refs had an effect on more than the last shot.

BTW, i thought you didnt care what I said? You love me. I can tell. Just admit it, cupcake. :thumbsup:

I was surprised that you said you were over some of the bad calls the referees made during that game. Losing that game could cost UGA a spot in the NCAA tournament, so I would not be over some of the calls the referees made in that game if I was a UGA fan.

I just was surprised you said you were over it earlier in this thread. Losing that game could cost UGA a spot in the NCAA tournament, so I would not be over some of the questionable calls the referees made in that game if I was a UGA fan.

Ya, it probably will. But, like I said....we are so far from being a basketball school that honestly...it doesnt string that long.

Archived