Game Thread UAT

TitanTiger

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the record, his feet were on he line, but a bad shot nonetheless.

LOL, the commentator called uat's jerseys maroon.

aren't they??? :roflol:

Tolbert could have gotten away with it if he didn't reach out for the man with the ball. I love it the team seems really aggressive and eager. Now if Lebo can curb that enthusiasm :au: might have a b'ball team. :cheer:

Do we have a BASKETBALL TEAM NOW?!?!?! This is Awesome!!!!!

We have the makings of one. Like I said earlier, we need to improve our "basketball smarts".

Do we have a BASKETBALL TEAM NOW?!?!?! This is Awesome!!!!!

We have the makings of one. Like I said earlier, we need to improve our "basketball smarts".

Agreed. We are getting there though. We are a young team, but I like the improvements we are seeing. I think if we break that bad habit of rushing the offense and throwing up bad shots from the perimeter, we will be a very solid team.

With this bad of beating by us, the Gottfried boo-birds are going to be out in full-force.

Another bad three point shot, but followed up by a nice offensive rebound and slam dunk!

Our guys really played good defense against a team I feared might kill us inside.

On a side note: Enrique Davis said tonight that he's done. No more FSU. He's 100% to Auburn.

Auburn up by 22 OVERRATED hmmmmm

Nope, we just played our game.

IB trophy and a HUGE blowout of uat in one night, I might now sleep!!

NICE finish with the dunk!

Bring in the SCRUBS!!

Loving the "Overrated" chant by the crowd. Also, like how the commentators said we were giving UAT a "thumping".

Did they just say that our crowd at halftime was chanting "Bring on Saban" or something like that?

Holy Cow! When was the last time we were in first place in the SEC West after a few games into the SEC season?

Congrats to the team the students and all the fans that were able to make it. I only saw the 2nd half but liked what I saw very much. Don't think they are world beaters yet but it seems all the right pieces could be getting in place.WDE :cheer:

Archived