Game Thread UAT

TitanTiger

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great game, Tigers. I am very pleased that ESPN found this game important enough to televise. I don't get many chances to watch them seeing that I'm in Virginia, so this was definitely a great experience for me. WAR DAMN EAGLE!

War Eagle!!! Great game by AU. Crowd was excellent (overflow for students). Hope we can take to to UF on Saturday! Lets pack the place again!

AUesome win! This team is coming together and plays TOUGH!! Seems like they are getting more disciplined every game. :au::cheer:

WOW... AU is very good! AU still needs a low post man... but we shut down Davidson in the 2nd half. Great showing by the AU faithful. These guys are scrapers. Kudos to the students... you guys were a difference maker. It would be great to see that big a fan turn-out for the remainder of the games... you could see the players feeding off the crowd. I'll definitely be making some trips from B'ham. for some Saturday games. WDE!

just got back from the game. we were rocking in the student section. best b ball game ive seen at beard eves in a while.

ps the chant was we want saban, not bring on saban (which actually would have been better but once the croud starts you go with whats working.)

I was told by the CSC guys that we were over the limit by at least 500. There were folks standing around the walkway.

It was incredible. I love every minute of it. I got to BEMC at 5 and still had to fight for my front row seat. I loved it. I wouldn't mind having to do that every game.

Keep up the good work Tigers.

WAR EAGLE!!!!!!

Just got back from Toomers Corner where I hung out with Coach Lebo, The Auburn basketball team, and Tigermom! The Auburn basketball team is so nice! As we were standing out by Toomers Cornor the Alabama Basketball team road by and flicked us off! I guess they were just starting the hand count for wins by Auburn over Bama in basketball. WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!

As we were standing out by Toomers Cornor the Alabama Basketball team road by and flicked us off!

Ah, don't you just love rivalries? Go to hell, Alabama! War Eagle!

Got back from the game and toomers myself!!!! What an ass whipping!

Hey, what did you think about the tree guys??? :roflol:

What a crowd!!!! This was like old times here at BEMC!!! War Damn Eagle! :cheer::au::cheer:

Anyone know the tipoff for UF on Sat? Will there be tickets?

They better bring their A game.

I can vouch for it... you guys are no longer the SEC doormat.

Tonights game was at capacity or more. The box score page on AuburnTigers.com says 10,500(capacity). I'm guessing they could have sold more and not announced it, like they do in football.

For the record, his feet were on he line, but a bad shot nonetheless.

LOL, the commentator called uat's jerseys maroon.

aren't they??? :roflol:

No...they're dark pink! :)

:au::homer:

Anyone know the tipoff for UF on Sat? Will there be tickets?

They said last night there were still tickets but they were going fast.

Line of the night from RollTideBama:

The ultimate insult. The Barn has put in the white kids.

:roflol:

Second line of the evening...from SportsCenter's recap of the bammer beatdown last night:

"Auburn is coached by Jeff Lebo, Bama of course, is coached by Nick Saban."

:lol:

Anyone notice the announcers throw in the jab right after halftime. They showed the ODK trophy and made a comment along the lines of it being a four million dollar trophy....at least that's what Alabama will pay for one.

Archived