No AU fan should EVER complain about refs again

BamaGrad03

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, BG3, the refs are why you guys are down by 14 points. :rolleyes:

The reffing is bad on both sides of the court, so don't even try that typical bammer "the refs cost us the game" whining.

First, your entire motion offense is predicated on moving screens.

Second, Richard Hendrix cant sneeze without a foul being called on him...but on the other end its hand check city.

I think its quite telling...you guys only had your 2nd foul of the HALF called on you...with 8 mins left in the game.

First, your entire motion offense is predicated on moving screens.

Second, Richard Hendrix cant sneeze without a foul being called on him...but on the other end its hand check city.

I think its quite telling...you guys only had your 2nd foul of the HALF called on you...with 8 mins left in the game.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

What a sniffling freaking baby!!!!!

:cry3: <-------- BG03!!!

No we are losing because Alabama is being outplayed from a defensive standpoint.

But you wont get these calls in tuscaloosa. You wont be able to tackle every player that goes to the hole.

the refs are trying to get Bama back in the game. Gottfried SUX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. If lebo coached Bama, they would be a Top 5 team. What a sh** call on Tolbert

the refs are trying to get Bama back in the game. Gottfried SUX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. If lebo coached Bama, they would be a Top 5 team. What a sh** call on Tolbert

Tobert had his arm around rons back before ron pushed him.

Big win for Auburn!!

BG, please do not quit whining. I love it when you whine.

I cannot wait to hear you whine after we win 6 in a row in football against your basketball school.

:cheer: WDE!! :au:

Of course you won't get any CALLS in Tuscaloosa, just ask Georgia :lol:

Oh my god, can I get an Amen?

AMEN!!!!!!!

Again, Im not saying thats why we lost. But you cant make it with an offense that is built on moving screens. Hell even the play that ESPN went back and highlighted had a moving screen with a forearm at the top of the key.

And that scrappy hand check defense only works at home. You cant put your hands all over players all the time. You cant foul the crap out of people all in the name of hustle.

Bama gave up on the road. They do it every road game. This one was no different. But AU had their hands all over us the whole game.

Moving screens? BG come on. You're a smarter fan than that.

Uh...trust me...I know what Im talking about.

You may be able to catch me here and there on a football observation. But not a basketball one.

Again, Im not saying thats why we lost. We lost because our defense and overall energy were pi$$ poor.

You amaze me BG, you see moving screens and hand checks all over the place that the refs missed all night; but you can't see a travel when everybody does and even the refs,who missed the call live, called it after the game. There were missed calls on both sides, and some where obvious. Also I take offense to a rival fan coming on here telling us Auburn fans what we can and can not do. I know you have been on here a while but that is just arrogance and just plain whiny.

I'll agree with you about the hand checks, but are you kiddin me? There were at least 3 non-travel calls that were blatant. Also, that block out foul they called looked like over the back to me.

Archived