No AU fan should EVER complain about refs again

BamaGrad03

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big win for Auburn!!

BG, please do not quit whining. I love it when you whine.

I cannot wait to hear you whine after we win 6 in a row in football against your basketball school.

:cheer: WDE!! :au:

Of course you won't get any CALLS in Tuscaloosa, just ask Georgia :lol:

Oh my god, can I get an Amen?

AMEN!!!!!!!

I don't think we can say they're a basketball school anymore. Maybe gymnastics?

Lebo outcoached Mark tonight ECE, even you could see that. He was throwing out several different looks on defense and Mark either couldn't call the rigth counter move or the guys were just too lazy to do it.

Last night yes, he out coached CMG. But the last 3 or 4 years or so, no. The is no argument here.

ECE, no offense, you are one of the better rival posters here. But if you really look at Lebo, you will see a far different truth. He came in here and cleaned up a discipline mess that was almost totally out of control. He ran the three best players off and more quit like spoiled kids because they werent getting the position they thought would benefit them the most in the NBA draft. There didnt seem to be a a team player out there for two years.

Kim and I were talking about this right at halftime. Lebo ran off the bad seeds. As an :au: family, Kim and I would rather lose than win with the thugs and character problems we had back a few years ago. We did, do, and will support Lebo because he is doing it the right way. He stood in there when we had the smallest team in the NCAA field in 2005. He stood in there and played with one of the youngest teams in 2006. Lebo is just now getting a team with any real talent and we are very young and inexperienced still. But Lebo worked through all that. He stuck it out and by and large the :au: folks supported him doing it the right way.

I said all that to say this. CMG is a great recruiter. Thank God for that, because what you just saw this year was when the talent level is even close to even, Lebo is one of the better coaches in the SEC. Lebo is far better X's and O's than most in this league. We just did not have the talent or experience to win big.

As a rule, the :au: family is hoping for an NIT bid. That extra practice/playing time is really needed. But we will finally be a team worthy of respect next year. Watch Lebo. He is about to make his mark in the next year or so. I could not be happier that he is our coach.

War Damn Lebo!

FYI, just like I said after the screw job we got at Bama, that game will keep us out of the tournament.

We have UK/UT left...win both...in

Win one...suspect but I doubt we make it

If we had beaten Bama....we would just about be in....ashame

Archived